• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

An FYI and a thank you

the_shootist

Banned
I've been a member of this board for almost two years. I live in MA but have now signed a P&S to build a new home in NH to close in June.

As many of the MA residents know, MA is a strange and crazy place to be a gun owner. The laws here are vague at best and always frustrating.

While I'm looking forward to moving out of the state that has been my home for 55 years, I'm still going to have the understanding and will offer support to the folks I leave behind.

Thanks to all the great people who help and support the cause of the lawful gun owners here in MA.

It's a tough road guys and gals, but hopefully, in the end, we as gun owners will win out!

Last edited:
I've been a member of this board for almost two years. I live in MA but have now signed a P&S to build a new home in NH to close in June.

As many of the MA residents know, MA is a strange and crazy place to be a gun owner. The laws here are vague at best and always frustrating.

While I'm looking forward to moving out of the state that has been my home for 55 years, I'm still going to have the understanding and will offer support to the folks I leave behind.

Thanks to all the great people who help and support the cause of the lawful gun owners here in MA.

It's a tough road guys and gals, but hopefully, in the end, we as gun owners will win out!

Congrats. Any details on the home and location? Do you work in MA?
Someday I hope to do the same but I don't know if building would be easy to do or not.

Back
Top Bottom