• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"An armed society is a polite society"

The guy with the duffel bag full of machine gun switch'd glocks lol. Hope they're not chambered while tumbling in there..
I'm all for kids protecting themselves. As long as they get a little safety/marksmanship training.

More innocent lives would surely be saved...

Maybe an "Urban Eddie Eagle" class for the kiddos...

1654988049656.png

Let's arm all the students then there won't be any more spree killers lol.
I’ve been saying this for a while.

Infringement is infringement. We need to allow criminals to defend themselves, too? Why can’t a hooker fight back? Why should a white collar felon not be allowed to protect himself?

Teachers by and large won’t carry if allowed, so give kids a fighting chance.

The guy with the duffel bag full of machine gun switch'd glocks lol. Hope they're not chambered while tumbling in there..
Bro, they're Glock Safe.

I'm all for kids protecting themselves. As long as they get a little safety/marksmanship training.
Petey.png

This kid gonna have to repeat Gun 101
Word.
Mag's in backwards.

A bad kid with a gun could stop another bad kid with a gun, assuming they didn't like each other.
Do they ever really like each other?

Imagine a school shooter walking into this school thinking he's going to cause all sorts of death and destruction, but instead he immediately gets clapped by some 12 year old with an illegally modified full auto Glock.
Cue the sound of a Warthog's 30mm going Brrrrrrt.

I need to start selling crack and fentanyl so I can afford some sweet hardware like this.
If you sell enough fentanyl to the pistol-packing scholars,
you can just pick up the sweet hardware off their OD's bodies. [angry]

Back
Top Bottom