• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS AMSEC BF3416 Safe

SOLD!

The AMSEC BF3416 Safe is the best of the RSCs. Here's a good description with pics etc:

https://www.safeandvaultstore.com/amsec-bf3416-ul-fire-rated-burglary-safe.html

It's a perfect size for putting in a closet, which is where I have it. I modified the shelves to take a few short long guns.

Description : AMSEC BF3416 Safe

Selling Terms : Buyer will need to come get safe. Two strong guys and a good handtruck can move it.

Price : $1,500.00

Contact Information: [email protected] is fastest.

Pictures: See link above for dimensions, weight, security level. etc.

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom