• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammunition found in garden of family home

Damn!! I knew I was doing it wrong. When is the best time to plant ammunition in the garden? How far apart should I space them? What caliber grows best here in the east??

“The force control room receives in excess of 1,000 calls from the public every day, which range from threats to kill to armed robberies and assaults.”
thats in excess of a thousand people per day, who are completely and utterly incapable of taking care of their own shit. We're so screwed.

Unfortunately that seems to be the way things are turning over here nowadays. Sometimes It seems that most are happy to let the govt tell them what to do. I just don't see that changing for the better at all. The problem has been let in through the door and won't be told to leave. (at least on It's own)

Greg

cleaned up the shed last week,, threw some stuff out, rearranged a few boxes, swept up and came up with 3 (count em THREE) live rounds of .22 lr

oh the horror

One cartridge? One ****ing cartridge....OMFG!!! The mayhem and destruction they avoided by calling the authorities. Did they also arrest the 'heavily pregnant woman' for unlawful possession of ammunition? [thinking]

Hell I found a teenie tiny little hollow point rimfire in my yard, and I kept it. I don't even know what caliber it is yet. It looks smaller than a .22.

Haven't these English workmen ever heard of souvenirs?

they found one bullet?

Actually, they found one cartridge. The cartridge contained one bullet. [smile]

When you plant a 'bullet' do you plant it with the point down, up or does it have to lay on it's side?

I don't think it matters. I have heard that if you fertilize them with nitrocellulose, and water them with baby tears, that you can grow a whole crop of magazines! [laugh]

“A bullet is not an explosive device and does not pose an immediate danger to the public unless loaded into a gun, which was not the case here.”

Does anyone here think it would do any good if I forwarded that info to Marsha? She seems to have an unreasonable fear of cartridges or components, especially when shipped through the mail.

I find more loose ammo than that every time I vacuum out my truck, or clean out my jacket pockets...

I so don't care what happens to the U.K. The country fell off the face of the earth sometime during the first world war. They just don't know it yet. At best they should serve as a cautionary tale for the rest of us.

Mistakes.JPG

If you had watered it properly it would have produced a 5.56 tree, I have one right next to the tree of 20 dollar bills

Every spring I put about 3 bulk packs of .22 in my spreader and do the back yard. Gives the grass a nice shiny copper hue in the summer. Also, if you plant a few 9mms in the garden, and feed regularly with blackhorn 209, by the fall, you can harvest some very nice 30mm rounds the size of your forearm. It's science.

UPDATE:

While the heavily pregnant lady (whose name we are withholding pending sentencing) was waiting for the force protection squad to remove the ammunition from her yard, an enterprising young detective from the Yard swooped in to protect the EU and arrested her for possession of live munitions without proper authority in direct contravention of the recently signed Small Arms Treaty.

/Sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom