• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammunition for the children?

Shooters-Hooksett

NES Member
Derek, it looks like 22ammo.net is a little mad at us!
Since I was informed that it could have been a scam, I started reading the thread,and looking at the Armslist postings. The more I looked the more angry I was getting!
When our friend came in today, I confronted him about the cause, and watched as he danced his way all over the place while trying to convince me that he was : A: trying to get people to donate .22 ammo for kids camps. and B: Selling it to raise more money to purchase more hard to get ammo. I told him that nothing added up - and He's done at Shooters Outpost. He claimed that you blew him off,and I just didn't get it!

Thanks for the heads up from all of the Members of NES....

I saw a thread on a certain image board a couple of weeks ago. A cop was going to his local walmarts and showing them his police credentials. He told them that he was in charge of training and his department was running low on ammo, so Walmart sold him all the ammo he wanted and would contact him when it arrived, which he promptly sold at grossly inflated prices. needless to say the people on the image board managed to find out where he was located. they called all the walmarts in the area and shut him down. He was pissed!!! and I thought police were supposed to be honest and good [rolleyes].

Do a search. It's in here.

.22ammo.net gave 10 hits but only displayed links to 2 threads? (Showing 2 of 10). Cannot figure out how to make it show me the other 8.

ETA: That would explain it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom