• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammozdepot

I had a feeling they were a scam, as they had Reloder 19 powder for $32 for a pound.
When I can't find it anywhere, never mind the $32 price tag.

I just called KTP they want $72.00 per pound. ouch.

Last edited:
I had a feeling they were a scam, as they had Reloder 19 powder for $32 for a pound.
When I can't find it anywhere, never mind the $32 price tag.

I just called KTP they want $72.00 per pound. ouch.
Natchez has 5 pounders in stock. No hazmat use coupon FH230608

There are some bad actors who are either savvy regarding reloading and/or simply very good at determining items that are unobtanium. I've spotted a couple ammo / reloading component scam sites as have some others on the forum. Unfortunately these scammers seem to be proliferating.

Yes, Al's. Never go by what his wife says. She told me they didn't have any. So when I went to leave, AL asked me what I needed, when I told him he looked in back, he told me they had it. When he told me the price, I told him I'll take 2

Last edited:
Yes, Al's. Never go by what his wife says. She told me they didn't have any. So when I went to leave, AL asked me what I needed, when I told him he looked in back, he told me they had it. When he told me the price, I told him I'll take 2
Nice! I haven’t been to Al’s in years but he always had a good amount of powder

I've been to Al's a few times, but it is a small shop,and if there are a few cars there I don't stop. He usually has a good selection of left handed guns. I got an Browning X-Bolt Micro Hunter in 7mm-08 and a Savage 220 both left handed and at a good price.

Back
Top Bottom