• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Ammosexual Fire Sale

KAG Arms

Dealer
NES Member

Yes my shop caught on fire last night. I kid you not I am not even remotely upset because I might have made. brothers and friends for life.​

In order of appearance thank you from the bottom of my heart:​

Jim Finnerty @EddieCoyle for giving me my first chance in this business.​

James Morine from Littleton Police for literally going into the fire with me and watching my six.​

The men and women of the Littleton Fire Department.​

Isaiah Garced @Whiskeywon of Pathfinder Arms, Alan Archibald of Defensive Dynamics, and Alex of @Minuteman Armament and Jason of @CDSUSA I will never forget how you stood by me when I needed it the most. I know who my true friends are.​

@TPNES for invigorating the passion for Guns in me and making me take my training seriously. I cannot think of a higher honor than to be your best man at your wedding.​

And last but not least @CrackPot for teaching me everything I know about this business knowing that I would be your competition. I don't have the words to tell you how grateful I am for all that I have learnt from you and for making me a better person, or so I claim.​

Now that I got this out of the way:

I have massive quantities of Ammo that I am looking to get rid of at cost, it has various degrees of wetness and moistness due to the sprinklers. There are also several dozen cases that the water has not touched. The calibers are 9 mm, 45 ACP, 300 Blackout, 5.56, 38 Special, 380 Auto, 22 LR and 12 Gauge both clay and defensive loads.​

All the ammo is in Suite 2-1-5-B Where Legal Arms Co (@Local ) is. I will be there Saturday 02/05/2022 from 9 am - 2 pm and Sunday 02/06/2022 from noon till 6 pm.​

Please stop by and grab what you can, and pay what you want before the humidity catches to it and some of it goes bad. Feel free to inspect. Cash will be easier but I'll also take cards.​

Thanks.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom