Ammo

My apologize if this is in the wrong forum, just got back from Four Seasons, just a heads up they are fully stocked with all calibers...Ya I loaded up, nice weekend on tap might as well take advantage of the nice weather.

Were the prices remotely reasonable?

Last time I was there (2-3 months ago) 50 packs of WWB 9mm were going for $19.99...

Well glade lets put it this way, I walked out of there with 5 boxes

2-.380 FMJ
1-.38 FMJ
2- 12 Gage buck

Bottle of gun lube

$98......

hahah gotta pay to play if you want to walk in a store a day ahead of time, pick up ammo and go shooting at the drop of a hat.

or you could spend your entire life hunting ammo down at walmarts.

or you could do what i do, find re-loaders and just spend 20.00 on 100 rounds of .45 acp every so often. i bought 200 rounds of .45 acp two weekends ago for 40.00....makes me happy. alot of people have cash to spend, they want factory ammo and they want it asap; if it's within their budget then more power to em! :)

yeah, I was at Four Seasons a week ago and noticed they had a new supply of ammo in so I picked up a few boxes of .40 American Eagle, no price on them but figured it would be reasonable and they ended up costing me around $22-23 each, not exactly a steal by any means but they do have a decent selection of guns right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom