• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ammo

expedition03

NES Member
With the pending election, should we be stocking up ammo and whatever we can when pricea start to rise especially after freest incidents. Just ordered some stuff, sent away for my name stamp. what else should I be doing to prepare. stacking deep.

Election or not it's always a good idea to stock up on ammo while prices are still low. As you know if Hillary does get elected the days of cheap ammo will be over. Remember after Obama got elected ? Back then guns and ammo were in short supply, so I suppose it's better to be safe than sorry.

For all the talk of Obama coming after guns, what's he done about it? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

That is true, however things might be different going forward.

Because in this story there is you and I, a guy named Obama waiting on a book deal, and finally a woman named Hillary with a burning desire for a legacy no matter the cost -- care to guess who is who here?

fish-eat-fish.jpg

I just started reloading less than a year ago. I wish I had started when I first started shooting. I could have saved THOUSANDS.

Yep. Now make sure you have enough components so you're not empty handed after November...

With the pending election, should we be stocking up ammo and whatever we can when pricea start to rise especially after freest incidents. Just ordered some stuff, sent away for my name stamp. what else should I be doing to prepare. stacking deep.

sent away for my name stamp
Hunh? Do I even want to know?

The simple answer, which has been provided in the 50 other threads like this that have been started over the last couple of months, is "yes, of course." Things will start getting retarded when Clinton gets the nomination and they'll get really stupid after she wins the election.

Buy two boxes, shoot one. Each time you're near a Walmart, Dick's, lgs or anywhere that sells ammo, grab a box or two. Before long it will accumulate to substantial levels.

Buy two boxes, shoot one. Each time you're near a Walmart, Dick's, lgs or anywhere that sells ammo, grab a box or two. Before long it will accumulate to substantial levels.

This. I buy three, shoot one, and put two into the locked ammo cabinet. I try to keep at least a thousand rounds of everything I shoot. I have more than that for some (.223/5.56, 9mm, .22lr), and less for others (.38spl/.357mag).

If someone has more than you, they're a hoarder. If someone has as much as you, they're prepared. If someone has less than you, they're a slacker.

How many rounds would I have to have on-hand before you would consider me a hoarder?

More than me. While I have a lot, I do need to replenish a few K. Been shooting more .22 lately, and not finding much in the wild. I was lucky and scored a bunch of 550 pks from walmart at the pre-pre-pre panic price of $19.97

This election will either spread the Kali rules or ignore them. If the Clintons get in you will have to pay for a background check to buy ammo and be limited on how much you can buy. Roll the dice on your future....

If the Clintons get in you will have to pay for a background check to buy ammo and be limited on how much you can buy.

If they get in? The view from my seat in the colosseum, right next to the lion pit where they plan to throw gun owners, leaves little doubt that Hillary will get in.
Short of a burned out hulk of a satellite landing on her during a surprise reentry -- and even then I think the pant-suit would protect her.

If they get in? The view from my seat in the colosseum, right next to the lion pit where they plan to throw gun owners, leaves little doubt that Hillary will get in.
Short of a burned out hulk of a satellite landing on her during a surprise reentry -- and even then I think the pant-suit would protect her.

If you are certain your house is going to burn down then it's crazy to not have fire insurance. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom