• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammo storage - on top of fridge

Wait... TWO mags on the fridge? Nobody needs more than one mag. You can only use one at the time. Next thing you know, he's going to tell us that he owns more than 30 rounds, or some crazy number like that. My rule of thumb: it takes maybe two rounds to kill a deer, so that's all the ammo you'll ever need at one time. Amiright or amiright?

Does the ice maker work?

Have you changed the filter on the ice maker?

That will answer your question.

Also, do you have hard water?

I like where this thread is going.

I have spiders in my kitchen that keep the insect population down. We have an arrangement: they stay out of the person spaces and I don't vacuum them. If you don't have such an agreement with your spiders or they think the top of the fridge is either a neutral zone (we sometimes have conflicts in neutral zones) or not a person space, you could have spiders in your mag.

If you've ever come down for a midnight snack and seen this, it could be spiders in the mag. Or mouse bones. Either way, take a look and report back what you find.

spider-dragging-mouse.jpg

I like where this thread is going.

I have spiders in my kitchen that keep the insect population down. We have an arrangement: they stay out of the person spaces and I don't vacuum them. If you don't have such an agreement with your spiders or they think the top of the fridge is either a neutral zone (we sometimes have conflicts in neutral zones) or not a person space, you could have spiders in your mag.

If you've ever come down for a midnight snack and seen this, it could be spiders in the mag. Or mouse bones. Either way, take a look and report back what you find.

spider-dragging-mouse.jpg

Jeebus - I hope you burned your house down after seeing a spider like that in your house!

Jeebus - I hope you burned your house down after seeing a spider like that in your house!

He's a good boy and we've resolved the top of the fridge situation. I can store my cutting boards up there as long as he doesn't drag the mice across them. He won't tell me how the mice are getting in for fear of starvation, but that's in negotiations now.

Does the ice maker work?

Have you changed the filter on the ice maker?

That will answer your question.

Also, do you have hard water?
ICE maker works mint. Best water you could ever taste. Haven’t changed ice maker filter in a while though.....whole system has no filter at all!!!! Well is 1800’ deep, yes one thousand eight hundred feet, hydro-fracced, pump set at 500’. 36 gallons/min on the pump test. Water always nice and cold. Water slightly hard but not bad, I fill my pool with it and the pH runs about 7.2.

Top of fridge has probably 10x the moisture by volume as the rest of the kitchen. I'm betting those rounds were wet inside. Didn't fully cycle the action.

Wait, you put magAZINES on your fridge? You are supposed to put magNETS on the fridge. There's your problem.

Back
Top Bottom