Ammo Shortage To Continue Until Summer 2021

Summer 2022 is when I'm guessing ammo supply catches up with demand, and hopefully overshoots a little like the last couple of times.

Summer 2022 is when I'm guessing ammo supply catches up with demand, and hopefully overshoots a little like the last couple of times.
Given the results of this election I doubt that's going to happen. The only way we're going to see anything like that is if a gun control attempt blows up in bidens face and there's a widespread belief that he's not going to really be much of a threat.....

I'm guessing the same. Even with normal gun control attempts. I think the only thing that will set off another panic buy spree is if there's a highly publicized mass shooting. For some reason, those spark panic buys more than actual legislation being proposed.

I'm guessing the same. Even with normal gun control attempts. I think the only thing that will set off another panic buy spree is if there's a highly publicized mass shooting. For some reason, those spark panic buys more than actual legislation being proposed.
Because the people that know anyting know that the save the orphans factor there is basically the primary motivator. Enough dump trucks full of warm toddler corpses can cause any legislation to be passed regardless of the context... especially if they're mostly young white children because the MSM loves those the best. If you're an adult of any race you can never be worth more than about a half a point. Regular children under 18 might get a point or so of a lot of them are killed in a school but warm toddler corpses are worth at least 3 points a piece in the MSM hyperbolic fear game....

Given the results of this election I doubt that's going to happen. The only way we're going to see anything like that is if a gun control attempt blows up in bidens face and there's a widespread belief that he's not going to really be much of a threat.....
This will only be settle down when a piece of legislation is presented to the Senate and you find out which senators you can count on....my gut tells me there are a few Ds that will not vote for gun control (Manchin and a few others). It depends on the political winds at the moment. Legislation will ONLY be introduced after a bad event (school shooting or the like) to take advantage of the crisis..

The last couple of ammo shortages were triggered (heh) by new gun buyers, and 2020 was off the charts for new gun buyers. If things play out
like the last three times, I'm hoping prices return to 'normal' in maybe 18 months. Ammo in 2019, was about as cheap as they had been for the last 10 years.

Attachments

• monthly_firearm_sales-01.png
    monthly_firearm_sales-01.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 26
This will only be settle down when a piece of legislation is presented to the Senate and you find out which senators you can count on....my gut tells me there are a few Ds that will not vote for gun control (Manchin and a few others). It depends on the political winds at the moment. Legislation will ONLY be introduced after a bad event (school shooting or the like) to take advantage of the crisis..

Same thing can happen in the house too, despite the obvious D majority. If gun control legislation comes up, and Pelosi doesn't end up signing as a cosponsor along the
way, you can basically kiss it goodbye. There are likely enough dems in the house already concerned about seats in the midterms, what with Biden already rapidly laying waste to middle
america they're going to have a tough road when their constituents have $4 gasoline and more jobs flushed down the toilet.

In order for them to move the needle imho, they're going to have to produce an awful lot of toddler corpses. Otherwise it will be yet another punt job. Then biden can give a 30 second speech about how he is "disappointed" that congress didnt act on gun control that will only ever be replayed once.

I'm not even worried about the obvious stuff.

What I am worried about is FUDD BULLSHIT that they might be able to sneak in the back door like ERPO or UBC. The vast majority of fudds and retard level americans will suck for that
stuff without much of a fight. The other problem is all of that bullshit is unlikely to face any sort of legal scrutiny, unless they apply a poor standard of due process to erpo... but those f***ers will just take the Lautenberg amendment and change a few words around.... and that piece of foul shit has been tested, unfortunately, for decades.

Last edited:
Because the people that know anyting know that the save the orphans factor there is basically the primary motivator. Enough dump trucks full of warm toddler corpses can cause any legislation to be passed regardless of the context... especially if they're mostly young white children because the MSM loves those the best. If you're an adult of any race you can never be worth more than about a half a point. Regular children under 18 might get a point or so of a lot of them are killed in a school but warm toddler corpses are worth at least 3 points a piece in the MSM hyperbolic fear game....
[rofl] Morbid but I found this hilarious (and sad) to read.

What about .22LR?
While .22LR is an important round and has its uses. it is not a Defensive Centerfire Cartridge and therefore, less of an issue.

A handgun, or more importantly a battle rifle's main and most critical use is first as a Martial Arm.
Not a paper-punching target gun; not a deer-slaying meat machine; not a competitive sporting tool.

It is to kill... and nothing more.

This is a serious business We are engaged in, and centerfire primers are Critical...

No, my point was that someone said there is a primer shortage causing an ammo slowdown/shortage. I pointed out that .22LR, which does not have separate primers, is also in short supply. You go off on some tangent about "use" and "issue".

No, my point was that someone said there is a primer shortage causing an ammo slowdown/shortage. I pointed out that .22LR, which does not have separate primers, is also in short supply. You go off on some tangent about "use" and "issue".
22lr was one of the last major cartridges to be hit by the drought. It held out but finally succumbed to the market thirst for something to shoot.

This statement assumes that the primer shortage isn't a function of material shortages. Now that everything is sold out, they need to prime their cartridges just like everyone else.

What can one infer from the fact that
the last ammo drought was primarily .22LR,
but now it's a trailing indicator?
There are a couple differentiators to consider.

The last ammo drought was mostly existing gun owners. This one was exacerbated by new shooters wanting self defense guns(and calibers) and those people who had a self defense pistol lying in a sock drawer and realized they needed some ammo for it(also defense capable calibers).

You can also note that after Newtown, political fear of legislation was the large driving factor. But last year, it was fear of insecurity in society and a desire to protect one’s home and self from violent riots and thieves trying to steal your toilet paper.

I don't see the panic buying and resulting shortages ending until at least 2022, and that only if somehow election fraud is overcome such that the DemComs lose the Congress. Otherwise, 2025.

I don't see the panic buying and resulting shortages ending until at least 2022, and that only if somehow election fraud is overcome such that the DemComs lose the Congress. Otherwise, 2025.

If Republicans don't take the House back in 2022, which from a historical perspective should be a slam dunk, why in the world do you think they'd win anything 2024?

It is only hoarding when someone else has a stockpile of what you failed to procure for yourself.

When you do it, the term is "prudent inventory management".
I stocked up back in the early days of Obama when ammo when nuts. Ever since then I kept good contact with various shops and buy bulk when I can. I will say Ammo Apps worked well over the years as well. A few weeks back I bartered some for electric work. Perfect trade.

If Republicans don't take the House back in 2022, which from a historical perspective should be a slam dunk, why in the world do you think they'd win anything 2024?

I don't see the republipussies contesting the Dominion vote in 2024 with any more zeal than they did in 2020.

Same thing can happen in the house too, despite the obvious D majority. If gun control legislation comes up, and Pelosi doesn't end up signing as a cosponsor along the
way, you can basically kiss it goodbye. There are likely enough dems in the house already concerned about seats in the midterms, what with Biden already rapidly laying waste to middle
america they're going to have a tough road when their constituents have $4 gasoline and more jobs flushed down the toilet.

In order for them to move the needle imho, they're going to have to produce an awful lot of toddler corpses. Otherwise it will be yet another punt job. Then biden can give a 30 second speech about how he is "disappointed" that congress didnt act on gun control that will only ever be replayed once.

I'm not even worried about the obvious stuff.

What I am worried about is FUDD BULLSHIT that they might be able to sneak in the back door like ERPO or UBC. The vast majority of fudds and retard level americans will suck for that
stuff without much of a fight. The other problem is all of that bullshit is unlikely to face any sort of legal scrutiny, unless they apply a poor standard of due process to erpo... but those f***ers will just take the Lautenberg amendment and change a few words around.... and that piece of foul shit has been tested, unfortunately, for decades.

Gun control is a guaranteed election disaster for dems.

Always has been and I dont expect that to change especially in light of record gun/ammo sales over last year especially with a large number of first time buyers.....and we KNOW that there are Dems and "Independents" in that pool of new buyers.

Exercising RKBA is now made it into the consiousness of a significant pool of people who have voted Dem in past

If Pelosi/Schumer attempt a cram down as they have in past, the size/scope of the losses in next election will be greater than in past

This combined with a mid term election in 2022 where majority party ALWAYS loses seats is something that is guaranteed to be part of their decision making process

Shit is real now for Dem politicians now that Dem voters are buying guns.....

I don't see the republipussies contesting the Dominion vote in 2024 with any more zeal than they did in 2020.

I suspect the increased number of primary challengers who have already announced campaigns will help to "motivate" some of the republicans....dems too

Gun control is a guaranteed election disaster for dems.

Always has been and I dont expect that to change especially in light of record gun/ammo sales over last year especially with a large number of first time buyers.....and we KNOW that there are Dems and "Independents" in that pool of new buyers.

Exercising RKBA is now made it into the consiousness of a significant pool of people who have voted Dem in past

If Pelosi/Schumer attempt a cram down as they have in past, the size/scope of the losses in next election will be greater than in past

This combined with a mid term election in 2022 where majority party ALWAYS loses seats is something that is guaranteed to be part of their decision making process

Shit is real now for Dem politicians now that Dem voters are buying guns.....
Dems promised massive gun control in the last election. How did that work out for them?

Back
Top Bottom