• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammo search for Monday 12/31 - any help appreciated

erics506

NES Member
OK, so here goes...

I would like to buy some Winchester White Box 9mm in the 100 round size, 50 round boxes if I have too. I live in the Lowell Area. All the Walmarts are out. I would buy a case if I could find it, but I will go some distance to get a supply of Win White Box or other similar ammo, American Eagle, etc..

Anyone have any inventory knowledge as of today, Sunday evening? Any info older seems that whatever you saw on Saturday is probably gone by tomorrow morning.

Any help appreciated.

OK, so here goes...

I would like to buy some Winchester White Box 9mm in the 100 round size, 50 round boxes if I have too. I live in the Lowell Area. All the Walmarts are out. I would buy a case if I could find it, but I will go some distance to get a supply of Win White Box or other similar ammo, American Eagle, etc..

Anyone have any inventory knowledge as of today, Sunday evening? Any info older seems that whatever you saw on Saturday is probably gone by tomorrow morning.

Any help appreciated.

My inventory knowledge in my basement is:

25k small pistol primers
25k large pistol primers
10k small rifle primers
5k large rifle primers
30k assorted pistol caliber bullets
60 lbs assorted powder
600 lbs smelted range lead
32-5 gal buckets sorted range brass every caliber

25k small pistol primers
25k large pistol primers
10k small rifle primers
5k large rifle primers
60 lbs assorted powder

Depending on where you live that's either hording or lack of preparation.

Dave

25k small pistol primers
25k large pistol primers
10k small rifle primers
5k large rifle primers
60 lbs assorted powder

How does that help him?
[laugh]

Last edited:
OK, so here goes...

Any help appreciated.

I thought I saw some 9mm at Holliston. Call first and I'm sure they will hold them for you.

Fourseasons.....maybe

This is insane, I was at Walmart in Hudson, NH and the shelves were bare except for a bunch of shotgun ammo. I gotta go to FourSeasons, are you saying the ammo hoard in the middle of the store is gone? Man, Carl must be lighting the fireplace with hundred dollar bills this winter.

Chris

No, I don't think Carl makes a huge profit like everyone thinks he does. He has alot of people, inventory and other costs he has to pay. He has alot of inventory which takes MONEY to get. They don't give the guns to the dealers.

This is insane, I was at Walmart in Hudson, NH and the shelves were bare except for a bunch of shotgun ammo. I gotta go to FourSeasons, are you saying the ammo hoard in the middle of the store is gone? Man, Carl must be lighting the fireplace with hundred dollar bills this winter.

Chris

I was at collectors on thursday, thy had 9mm, and other calibers, at the same/ similar prices they had a few months ago.
Blue northern in Ayer had 9mm yesterday, although it was not wwb.

1zyd469.png
NOT AGAIN!
1zyd469.png

OK, so here goes...

Any help appreciated.

Cabelas in Maine had plenty of 9mm American Eagle 115g in ammo cans. I was there on Saturday.

I'll be heading out today to grab more 9 mm and .45. I'll be hitting the local gun stores in southern NH, I'll keep you guy posted to what I find. Man I need to get a reloading setup going.

It may be a haul for some of you, but Riverview sales in CT had a boatload of pistol ammo yesterday, and the place wasn't busy. They lost their FFL so until they get it back they are only able to sell ammo, etc. they had a lot of reloading supplies as well.

Just grabbed some pmags, along with 9 mm and .45 at great northern sports center. They are price gouging a bit with pmags with windows for 35 and ammo at 3$ more then average. They have all the regular handgun and rifle ammo. Lots of ammo and some shotguns, 22s etc. Not much in the AR department. Open till 4. Hope this helps some people out.

See Post Below. I live in NH and am not aware of the MA laws governing online ammo orders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom