Ammo prices are back to normal!??!

evu6uzy7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Looks like an extra 1 in front of that price.

Still, a box of Blazer Brass used to for ~ $10 at this time last year.

Wow you Mass guys are getting RAPED on ammo prices. $19? WOW.

My roommate just bought Fiocchi, you know high quality 9mm, from Shooters Outpost (Tax Free!) for a grand total of $16/box.

Guess who has 2 thumbs and is glad he stocked up in 2008 when it was $6-7/box? I consider your $16 an ass-dilation as much as the $19. Doesn't matter what free state you consider yourself in.

Guess who has 2 thumbs and is glad he stocked up in 2008 when it was $6-7/box? I consider your $16 an ass-dilation as much as the $19. Doesn't matter what free state you consider yourself in.

When I was in the army I could have got 5000 9mm from my friend that handled the ammo. But at the time I didn't have a 9mm gun so I passed on it. Now I'm paying for that bad idea

Wow you Mass guys are getting RAPED on ammo prices. $19? WOW.

My roommate just bought Fiocchi, you know high quality 9mm, from Shooters Outpost (Tax Free!) for a grand total of $16/box.

Only certain places are high, Four Seasons in this case, I buy at Wally World and Dicks when I can.

Last edited:
I could steal stuff too, but I pass on it...

Is it really stealing when the guy in charge of it tells a soldier "here get rid of it. I don't care how". He ordered too much ammo for the training they were doing and needed to dispose of it. You don't really get in trouble for a situation like that, but you get shit for it. So instead of taking his ass chewing and returning the unused ammo, he told his subordinate to take care of it. Happens more than you can imagine.

At least he didn't try to sell it for a profit. He was trying to give it away.

Isn't dicks 9mm 14.99 or 15.99 ?

Yep, $14.99 and they were running a 10% off on all Remington, so I bought a few boxes since my local gun store is still close to $20 a box.[rolleyes] I normally don't like to buy ammo from Dick's because of their policies, but I need to slowly replenish my stock and I refuse to get raped for an extra $5 a box just to spite DSG. They also had .22lr when I was in Dedham the other day, so I bought up to their 5 box limit which was kind of silly because they were those tiny 40 round boxes, but whatever, they were only $2.50 a box.

Back
Top Bottom