Ammo over lines

MA Ltc A

Going to NH to buy ammo, then going to VT for the day, driving back to MA later.

Issues?

NH and VT, like almost every other state in the US, has no licensing requirement to possess or purchase ammunition. F&cked up states like MA where you need a license just to possess/purchase ammo in state are definitely in the minority.

I keep on having the same problem when I do what you described.

When I see the sign that says "Welcome to NH" I breathe in a breath of free air and a certain level of stress and anxiety flees my body. I feel warm and tingly when I see the Vermont sign as well. However, on the ride home I feel my guts tighten up as I literally flip off the "Entering MA. have your paper's ready" sign. I also come home with no money and lots of yummy ammo.

Is that the issue you were concerned with?

Last edited:
I keep on having the same problem when I do what you described. When I see the sign that says 'Welcome to NH" I breath in a breath of free air and a certain level of stress and anxiety flees my body. I feel warm and tingly when I see the Vermont sign as well. However, on the ride home I feel my guts tighten up as I literally flip off the "Entering MA. have your paper's ready" sign. I also come home with no money and lots of yummy ammo.

I flip Deval's sign the bird too.....fvcking hate coming back to ma

I keep on having the same problem when I do what you described. When I see the sign that says 'Welcome to NH" I breath in a breath of free air and a certain level of stress and anxiety flees my body. I feel warm and tingly when I see the Vermont sign as well. However, on the ride home I feel my guts tighten up as I literally flip off the "Entering MA. have your paper's ready" sign. I also come home with no money and lots of yummy ammo.

That's makes two of us, and here I was thinking I might be the only one who feels and does that.

Must stop at rileys, then shooters outpost is down the street so might as well stop there. I highly recommend collectable arms and ammo too. There are a few walmarts in hudson, manchester and hooksett.

oh and the bass pro opended up in hooksett next to the walmart.

I go collectable, bass pro, rileys, and shooters. you go up and loop back down.

No 22 at Rileys or Shooters Outpost as of yesterday afternoon. Riley's was unloading pallets of 7.62x54r and 5.45x39 when I was there yesterday. $105/440 rounds x54r.

No 22 at the concord Walmart either as of yesterday. Didn't make it to Bass Pro though.

Last edited:

When I see the sign that says "Welcome to NH" I breathe in a breath of free air and a certain level of stress and anxiety flees my body. I feel warm and tingly when I see the Vermont sign as well. However, on the ride home I feel my guts tighten up as I literally flip off the "Entering MA. have your paper's ready" sign. I also come home with no money and lots of yummy ammo.

I feel the same way when I am driving back from my Maine camp. That sign sends my BP through the roof. Maybe we qualify for a Massachusetts disability check with EBT card? [puke2]

Bienvenue! [cheers]

Just saw ammo ON SALE at Kittery Trading Post! Example - $249 for 1000 rounds of Wolf 7.62x39 (almost competitive!). Something's going in the right direction!

Sent from my DROID with fumble fingers

Im planning to stop at collectable arms in nashua; also i remember reading i can carry in nh and vermont but i have to open carry correct?

Can i carry inside bars in those states?

You do not have to open carry in Vermont you can conceal and keep loaded. In New Hampshire you can only open carry but if you are in a car it cannot be loaded. A car would be considered concealed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You do not have to open carry in Vermont you can conceal and keep loaded. In New Hampshire you can only open carry but if you are in a car it cannot be loaded. A car would be considered concealed.

Thats kind of stupid... so in VT whatever i want to do is legal.

In NH i can carry loaded non-concealed and then have to unload it to drive in my vehicle lol

Knowledge is power though, thanks

Thats kind of stupid... so in VT whatever i want to do is legal.

In NH i can carry loaded non-concealed and then have to unload it to drive in my vehicle lol

Knowledge is power though, thanks

That is my understanding. I have a NH non resident license so I don't have to worry. If you have your Mass license apply for your NH and you will get it. It was cheap and fast to get.

That is my understanding. I have a NH non resident license so I don't have to worry. If you have your Mass license apply for your NH and you will get it. It was cheap and fast to get.

Does the non-residence license just allow me to carry loaded in the vehicle, or is it a conceal license?

Back
Top Bottom