Ammo for sale, bring your organs

I’m just happy I stocked up some years back and haven’t shot much since. I’d be tempted to sell a bit, but even if I made some rape money for it, I’d probably regret it in another year or so.

I’m convinced that in a couple years I will either be able to sell a couple cases and pay off my house or have shot it all off at commies

I was just perusing the Firearm Accessories page, and I was impressed with the cajones that some folks have. Call it the free market, or Econ 101, or supply and demand, but WTF?! Some dude is charging $40 for a box of .45 hardball, the same stuff I bought for $15.99 not that long ago. It makes me want to play the song by the Dead Kennedys-"Let's Lynch the Landlord".

I'm all for making a profit, and most NESers are making a few bucks due to their good timing and/or good luck, and I applaud that, but some people are are charging what some folks have called "rape prices". I shouldn't get too hung up on it, I know, and I suppose they might have difficulty selling, but who thinks that the first time there's a crisis-let me screw my fellow gunnies for a few bucks-which means not much more long term than dishonor.

Yeah, I expect the flamers.
Oh just STFU, you sound like a whiney little puke. Don't like the price don't but it! Jeezus, can we have a thread just for whiney little maggots to piss and moan about not buying ammo when it was cheap?

I've become a jaded c*nt with regards to folks in our "community" bending others over.

Early into this hobby I said I wanted to leave items in this state so others could have an opportunity to own them. Nowadays I say f*ck that because some jerkoff will buy it and flip it so it's all coming with me when I leave this shithole state. IMO it's so bad I'd rather throw it all into a forge and watch it turn into a puddle than sell any of it(especially the ammo[aside from the .22lr, I'd rather donate that to Appleseed/4H]).

I've become a jaded c*nt with regards to folks in our "community" bending others over.

Early into this hobby I said I wanted to leave items in this state so others could have an opportunity to own them. Nowadays I say f*ck that because some jerkoff will buy it and flip it so it's all coming with me when I leave this shithole state. IMO it's so bad I'd rather throw it all into a forge and watch it turn into a puddle than sell any of it(especially the ammo[aside from the .22lr, I'd rather donate that to Appleseed/4H]).
Free Market sucks doesn't it. You'd like Venezuela.

I remember when you could buy a Winchester 94 or a Universal M1 Carbine for $79 (1987). Any of you crybabies have one of those you will sell me for $79?????? How about double the money???

Free Market sucks doesn't it. You'd like Venezuela.
First of all, GFY.

I quit bitching about this topic long ago, if you feel like f*cking someone over fine with me(I'll just add you to the list of c*nts never to buy from).

Lots of folks here blather on about needing to get more folks into the community but see no issue charging new comers in Ma. that don't know any better $1600 for a piece of shit WASR10 or $2K for a M&P15(not gonna grow f*ck all at those prices) even pre-covid.

We gun owners deserve whatever is coming because we can't get our shit together at any level, the amount of squabbling over the dumbest things is monumentally retarded.

First of all, GFY.

I quit bitching about this topic long ago, if you feel like f*cking someone over fine with me(I'll just add you to the list of c*nts never to buy from).

Lots of folks here blather on about needing to get more folks into the community but see no issue charging new comers in Ma. that don't know any better $1600 for a piece of shit WASR10 or $2K for a M&P15(not gonna grow f*ck all at those prices) even pre-covid.

We gun owners deserve whatever is coming because we can't get our shit together at any level, the amount of squabbling over the dumbest things is monumentally retarded.
you are correct, but if I sell my WASR10 for less than that, it will be back in the classifieds at a markup the next day. There are flippers among us.

[rofl]

Classy responses-I have a new found respect for folks' ability to read and comprehend basic English. <sarcasm>

I wonder how many of them think and look like this when they read my post!

1610456301289.png

Oh just STFU, you sound like a whiney little puke. Don't like the price don't but it! Jeezus, can we have a thread just for whiney little maggots to piss and moan about not buying ammo when it was cheap?

I actually do have enough ammo, as a matter of fact. Perhaps when you graduate from emotional kindergarten, you will learn the fundamentals of comprehension. Perhaps you can re-read my post and have a better understanding of what I actually mean.

free market economy with no government interference .... I thought you were all for that sort of thing.

The price of any product is what a buyer is willing to pay for it.

If the price is too high it won't sell, if the price is correct it will sell.

Micro economics ring a bell? Supply and demand curves?

the purpose of a tax is to artificially shift the price curve to lower demand for a product, etc.

Econ101
I am for that sort of thing. My issue is the mentality of someone whose goal it is to screw people when they're desperate. Again, I would not have the gov't get involved, because they've screwed up enough already.

Everyone acts in their own best interests

That is why there are regulations on business because given a chance many would screw people over in the pursuit of profit or personal gain to the detriment of all.

I don't know of any 501c3 organizations that provide ammo to those in need

Everyone acts in their own best interests

That is why there are regulations on business because given a chance many would screw people over in the pursuit of profit or personal gain to the detriment of all.

I don't know of any 501c3 organizations that provide ammo to those in need

They should open safe ammo clinics where you can go if you’re desperate for a fix and have no other options. Maybe a nice little basement range where you can go and shoot up a target or something.

I might have missed the fact that such clinics already exist, otherwise how do we explain how all the fine upstanding urban yoots seem to have ample ammo.

Do they have drive thru ammo banks so they can do drive by shootings?

Do they distribute on Melnea Cass Blvd, Warren Street, or Dr M.L.K. Jr. Blvd?

Franklin Park?

That big field at the corner of Blue Hill Avenue and Talbot Ave.... Harambee Park?

Forgot who made this argument, but if you were selling your house right now in this super hot seller's market, would you sell it for what you paid 20-30 years ago? Would you leave $100-200k on the table?
If it costs me $100 bucks to replace that box of 45 down the road, you bet I'm selling for at least that much.
While I get all of that this is a little different. You're not selling on the open market. You're selling ammo to hopefully like minded individuals during some odd times. But then again that's what the members only forum is for where everything is 80% off.

Back
Top Bottom