• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammo for my new Beretta 92FS

I've had good luck with WWB, Blazer, and Blazer Brass. I've not yet tried anything else, but I've never heard of a 92FS not eating some ammo, so I wouldn't expect too much trouble. Are you looking for match-grade accuracy?

I've broken a few Ber. 92's / M-9's with the Metric ton load of ammo fired. I always used whatever the cheapest brass case or aluminum case ammo was. I avoided steel case ammo. Nato spec 9mm ammo was hot and tended to accelerate wear. Shot plenty of reloads too, to include Lead RN.

As stated, the 92 series is reliable with all 9mm ammo.

save up your brass, scrounge what you can from the ranges, and reload your own. My M9 Beretta (basically the same as the 92FS, but the M9 military designated version) has ONLY known reloads! Never had one fail to perform.

I use mostly US ammo of the cheapest kind. I tried some Brown Bear and got feeding jams and a realllllllly dirty 92 afterwards.

For the most part I use the Winchester Lubalox, I guess this is a Bass Pro Exclusive.

img0387v.jpg

or Winclean ammo

292830_d.jpg

I just like the fact that they keep everything nice and clean.

wwb or blazer is good.

fyi, i try not to use UMC anymore, they make the gun really dirty and my 92fs jammed after a ~200 rounds session.

Back
Top Bottom