• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammo Can Gun Case

Anyone looking for a cost effective way to get a waterproof hard case you should try Fammocan, they provide foam inserts for military ammo cans that will allow for the storage of just about any handgun. check out the videos to see for yourself.

They also have a saddle bag for the ammocans that makes it a great range case.

30calphoto_3.59205749_std.jpg

I checked their home page. Looks like small startup outfit. Also, only selling wholesale. Looks like a handy item but how much will it cost? Probably not patented, I could be wrong. I really have no need for one, myself.

I checked their home page. Looks like small startup outfit. Also, only selling wholesale. Looks like a handy item but how much will it cost? Probably not patented, I could be wrong. I really have no need for one, myself.

they have a facebook and twitter page also and looks as though they've been hitting up the gun shows on the west coast but nothing local. I could use two of those as i have about 20 ammo cans laying around (although only 2 or 3 are empty.) [wink]

so with a little searching an a few mails later, I got one of these from the guy through ebay.

it works perfect for what I needed. super easy to put into the ammo can and fit my XD perfect. much better than paying $60 for a waterproof case from pelican IMO.

Back
Top Bottom