• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammo Bunkah closed permanently?????

expedition03

NES Member
Hey everyone, i just got an email about the space ammo bunkah was in 150L New Boston St, Woburn, MA for lease, 3 years left in the lease. Did Ammo bunkah close permanently? Their site says under construction.

Yep according to the Google gnomes it is no more. Not all that surprising tough to compete with four seasons and that place kinda sucked to get to unless you went during working hours

Must have been all the jerks on this blog who messed up their business.

Yep according to the Google gnomes it is no more. Not all that surprising tough to compete with four seasons and that place kinda sucked to get to unless you went during working hours

Four Seasons is tough competition for a reason, they have what most want at a reasonable price and are open so working people can go after work. Too bad most shops cant see this.

Last edited:
Four Seasons is tough competition for a reason, they have what most want at a reasonable price and are open so working people can go after work. Too bad most shops cant see this.

I've heard from four seasons a lot of the bunkers guns were purchased from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Must have been all the jerks on this blog who messed up their business.

Been there 4 times since it was located near my supply houses. Not a damn thing worth buying.

I went there once and found the guy behind the counter to be helpful and courteous. Then he mentioned the membership fee to get the best deals. I never went back.

Back
Top Bottom