Amherst Womans Body Found in Jamaica, Now Citizens Want Right to Keep and Bare Arms

If you are thinking about going to Jamaica, just a little tip... dont go... if you are looking for a spot, wife and I had our honeymoon in Aruba and it was fantastic. Explored the whole island, did plenty of exploring outside the resort. Not once did we feel unsafe. Plus you can drink the water! Prob why the slogan is "one happy island."

If you are thinking about going to Jamaica, just a little tip... dont go... if you are looking for a spot, wife and I had our honeymoon in Aruba and it was fantastic. Explored the whole island, did plenty of exploring outside the resort. Not once did we feel unsafe. Plus you can drink the water! Prob why the slogan is "one happy island."

Been to both places, we liked them both. But liked Aruba more and made it our regular vacation spot.

I got back from Jamaica last night. My mother-in-law died right before Christmas. We had a trip already booked to see Grandma one last time but she had other plans, so we all went to help my wife sort out a bunch of crap. My wife's cousin and her ex both carry. Her ex is my step daughters father, whom I raised so we're all pretty friendly. My wife's cousin told me he's limited to fifty rounds per year. I didn't ask her ex, he's a former Kingston Cop, so I'm sure he has ways around that. I'm going back for the Funeral at the end of the month and there's a lot more family that carry. If I have the opportunity, I'll see what else I can find out. I think one of them belongs to a club that does IPSC & ISSF. There are several private shooting clubs across the country plus national shooting teams. I know the Rifle Team scored well in the West Indies Fullbore Shooting Championships in Barbados last summer. Most people there have no problem with legal gun ownership, I think because the violence is getting worse. It's working it's way into the rural area's.
I'm glad this will be my last trip to Jamaica as a non-tourist. From now on, I'll be staying inclusive on the North Coast, and not just seeing the Ocean when I land or take off.

Back
Top Bottom