Ames Rifle & Pistol Club / Angle Tree Stone Rod & Gun Club

Hello folks,

I'm looking at the Ames Rifle & Pistol Club as well as the Angle Tree Stone Rod & Gun Club. I was wondering if there are any members out there who would be willing to give me a quick tour on either a Monday, Wednesday or Friday after work?

Thanks

I could show you around Angle Tree on Monday or Wednesday (depending on time). You would still have to take the official tour if you decide to join.

I can help you with a tour of Ames more than likely.

Thanks,

It would be appreciated! I’m not sure how your schedule is, unfortunately this week I’m on the road working in Cambridge most of the week.. I probably wouldn’t be around until after 6:00 if that works Mon, Wed or Friday. I’m available on Thursday after 4:00 until about 6:30 (have Scouts with the kid after that) if that would work. I should be available Sunday in the afternoon but I know that gets tricky with Football season.

I could show you around Angle Tree on Monday or Wednesday (depending on time). You would still have to take the official tour if you decide to join.

Thanks,

I would have come by to check the club out this Sunday but I believe the safety meeting and tour is at 10:00 a.m. I’ll be camping with the Scouts and won’t be back in time for that!

How’s your schedule? Unfortunately this week I’m on the road working in Cambridge most of the week.
I probably wouldn’t be around until after 6:00 if that works Mon, Wed or Friday. I’m available on Thursday after 4:00 until about 6:30 (have Scouts with the kid after that) if that would work. I am available Sunday in the afternoon but I know that gets tricky with Football season.

Thanks,

It would be appreciated! I’m not sure how your schedule is, unfortunately this week I’m on the road working in Cambridge most of the week.. I probably wouldn’t be around until after 6:00 if that works Mon, Wed or Friday. I’m available on Thursday after 4:00 until about 6:30 (have Scouts with the kid after that) if that would work. I should be available Sunday in the afternoon but I know that gets tricky with Football season.
I'm out of state on vacation this week, so it'll have to be next week. I can probably do next Sunday or most weekday afternoons around 4pm.

If you decide to go with Ames, I have a new membership coupon somewhere that I have no personal need for. I thinks it's for $50 off.

I'm out of state on vacation this week, so it'll have to be next week. I can probably do next Sunday or most weekday afternoons around 4pm.

If you decide to go with Ames, I have a new membership coupon somewhere that I have no personal need for. I thinks it's for $50 off.

Great, I should be able to make it there for 4:00 on Thursday the 1st, if that works?

Enjoy your vacation!

It looks like I can do the Thursday however, I maybe able to do Wednesday; let me know if either one works for you!
Thanks

After (or before) you check out the facilities at any club, go to their website and read carefully the bylaws and rules for that club to see if it meshs with what you want/expect from a club.

Back
Top Bottom