• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Americans Reveal The Terrifying Things They Keep In Their Pockets

Did you notice that the 23/M from Scotland, besides his large capacity graffiti machine (AKA Sharpie) also had his rape whistle? You can never be too prepared.

Terrifying stuff! Someone needs to start a pocket dump thread here. I used to post on a knife forum that had a couple of good EDC threads going.

What *does* the average NESer carry in their pockets? I carry my billfold, with assorted cards and little cash, a Swiss army knife with attached flash drive, Fenix PD35, Samsung S7, and a Spyderco Endura at the moment. Sometimes I pocket carry one gun or another, but usually they're in a holster.

What *does* the average NESer carry in their pockets?
EDC tazer and face mask. Duct tape, shovel, and a bag of Lyme in the car. Sometimes a folded up Hannah Montana poster too. I'll stop now before I get banned.

"Is that a Chapstick in your pocket or are you happy to see me ?"

960.jpg

I had a Norwegian flip out at me on another forum because my knife locks back. Go figure.
I don't get it either. What's wrong with making sure the knife doesn't close back on your hand while using it? My key chain has a micro leatherman on it and the knife easily flops back towards my hand when I am not careful. I nicked myself a couple times already with it. I could get something better but I like the pliers feature (useful for dealing with a gun jam that gets wedged in there well).

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I can't even begin to imagine the loss of life, intentional, and unintentional that these items has caused. It's horrific!!

What a bunch of pussies.

What in the heck is wrong with a "lock back" knife? Is this some stupid law they have over there like the AWB BS we have in MA that the rest of the country thinks is ridiculous?

I carry a Benchmade axis lock every day, because I don't trust liner locks after having been cut badly by one when it closed on my finger. Is that extra super scary because "axis" reminds them of ze Germans?

Edit: actually, the very picture the guy is pants-wetting about with LOCK BACK KNIFE has the knife that cut me - kershaw blur, 'cept mine didn't have serrations.

Last edited:
OMG!

Is that a 7/16" open end wrench on your keychain ???

What possible ill intent would you have that for, disconnecting someones TV cable ???

Are those even legal to carry in Massachusetts ???

[shocked]

It's much worse than that, I'm afraid. That man is carrying EAR BUDS, which means he probably also carries a smart phone and listens to things. SUBVERSIVE things that make you question Big Brother! [shocked][shocked][shocked]

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

Good lord.

OMG!

Is that a 7/16" open end wrench on your keychain ???

What possible ill intent would you have that for, disconnecting someones TV cable ???

Are those even legal to carry in Massachusetts ???

[shocked]

....and a p38 (or it's bigger brother)...wtf kind of mayhem is he planning? [shocked]

What's that other thing under the pill bottle(?) and the advantage card? Looks kind of like a very strange handcuff key or something.

Back
Top Bottom