• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Americans Bought Enough Guns on Black Friday to Arm the Marine Corps – Yet Again!

From the above:

Where is that, exactly? Even with a license, as I understand it, if you buy a gun from an FFL, you get a check. Period. It would make sense that if you have an active license that you had to go through background checks, fingerprints, etc. to get, that you wouldn't need yet another one when buying the gun. But I was not aware this was possible in twenty states. Can anyone confirm or refute this?
The BATFE has requirements as to what form of state level licensing check qualifies as a NICS equivalent. I don't know if the number is 20, but the list has greater than 0 entries and MA is not one of them.

We should be able to buy 200,000+ firearms through the internet on Cyber-Monday as well...

We should be able to buy 200,000+ firearms through the internet on Cyber-Monday as well...

I think the number of NICS checks for the entire week will be closer to telling the real story.
That 200k number was just for Friday, many, many more were purchsed or ordered over the last several days but haven't been delivered/transferred yet.

Back
Top Bottom