• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

American Rifleman TV w/ S&W

Asaltweapon

NES Member
My very first handgun was a Mod 66 back in 81. I loved that gun and wish I never traded it. I’ve gone thru a few more and still have some older nice models I’ve picked up over time.
Tonight I’m sipping some bourbon watching the show and they are showing off the line of revolvers and it kinda nice being a former machinist.
What is burning my ass is these guys showing off the line but all video is of the side that doesn’t show that God damn Hillary Hole.

It’s obvious that they are embarrassed to show their hole just as much as I am.

I DVR'd it. Is this one where they go into detail or another where they show the same stock footage 100 times and talk about absolutely nothing.

I hate those shows for that. Spend the time and go in-depth. If you are touring a factory, TOUR THE FACTORY. Show some stations. Damn! You are talking about this gun. SHOW THE GUN. Take it down. Show the sights. Watching odd angles of 2 guys shooting isn't doing anything for me.

Maybe I should get my own gun show. LOL

I DVR'd it. Is this one where they go into detail or another where they show the same stock footage 100 times and talk about absolutely nothing.

I hate those shows for that. Spend the time and go in-depth. If you are touring a factory, TOUR THE FACTORY. Show some stations. Damn! You are talking about this gun. SHOW THE GUN. Take it down. Show the sights. Watching odd angles of 2 guys shooting isn't doing anything for me.

Maybe I should get my own gun show. LOL
They were showing the forging and machining and finishing of frames and some details on various guns. It was a step up from what you described and there is always room for improvement.
I just found it funny they didn’t get into showing the hole or any details surrounding it.

Back
Top Bottom