American Guns TV Show (Gun Smoke)

I can't that would make me a dirty old man.... Oh wait I am a dirty old man. Boy they didn't build chicks like that when I was 16. Just give me a day with her and I could die a very happy old fart. I'm wondering if her boobs are real too. Isn't there an age limit on getting implants?

Would think so, she was what, 16? When they started the show and she had them then.

It's amazing how many net creepers on other forums are popping chubbies over this girl only for someone to post a link on how old she is....she is exploited there is no doubt...but post the shit about your nieghbors daughter and it can land you in hot water.

Especially the breasts.

But those look better than the sons engraving [wink]

BTW, not just whoring out the daughter....

581120_3949751579332_2056785683_n.jpg

Last edited:
I really haven't been keeping up with this show, but I'm channel surfing and just stopped on it for a few minutes.
They're building an 1894 Winchester Trapper (16") as a "Truck Gun", but they're making a titanium receiver for it and adding ghost ring sights, all for only $7500. [laugh]

They also quoted a guy $3500 for an FN 57 with a scope mount, 30 round extended mag, trigger job and some engraving.

What was that famous P.T. Barnum quote ????

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Yeah, the show is a joke, but Paige still looks awfully good. [wink]

It gets more and more ridiculous each episode...Why not just re-finish the receiver? NO, TITANIUM!! [rolleyes]

They wanted the weight savings and corrosion resistance of titanium.
But, they still managed to screw it up.
The raw titanium receiver looked awesome the way it was, then they Cerrakoted over it ????? [shocked]
Now just to add insult to injury, they totally ruined it with those stupid rails with laser and flashlight. [sad2]

Back
Top Bottom