• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

American Guns TV show cancelled

http://www.deadline.com/2012/12/discovery-series-american-guns-cancelled/ Saw it on Drudge.

Article claims it was shelved before the CT incident, which I sort of believe. Haven't seen it on in a while. Hope they don't start cancelling everything, gun shows were starting to become common. I haven't heard anything about Top Shot in a while either. Were there others?

Excluding Swamp People and Outback Hunters, not total guns shows, but two of my faves. [grin]

It was a pretty lame show anyway, I do not think it would have lasted long. Even with the hot mom & daughter, you can only listen to the garbage that the dad and son spew for so long.

American Guns was a lousy show anyway: everything was staged, nothing was real, and the lead guy, the owner, is apparently a really shady character in real life. Daughter was fun to look at though.

Yessir, they sure sold some over priced firearms, that's for sure. Most of these shows are getting staged, Pawn Stars too has a lot of that. The hunting shows are ok, but they play too much canned footage that shows the hunter holding and aiming 3 different guns to shoot one gator, that annoys me. Poor editing.

As entertainment it was better than a lot of crap on TV. Season 2 seemed to have a lot more drama between Father/son and between gunsmiths.

I hated how just about every target they shot at exploded. We all know it's staged, but there are people who probably think that's what killy guns do

NBC sports also canned 3 Gun Nation, Guns and Gear, all of their firearms related programming.

That sucks. 'Gun It! With Bennie Spies' is my new favorite show.

Guns and Gear is just one big Ruger/Crimson Trace commercial, so that's no big loss.

Back
Top Bottom