1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

American Community Survey

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Danb3387, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Bt74

Bt74 NES Member

Seeing as I have a No trespassing sign on my driveway, I doubt they will bother me. The town I live in, just did a re evaluation of property values, and sent me a letter that they would not enter my property due to the sign. Don't know why? tresspass2.JPG

ISOTOX and whalerman69 like this.

2. Danb3387

Danb3387

Well my fiancé was cleaning up the mail and it got ripped up and thrown out. Oh well.

3. Broccoli Iglesias

Broccoli Iglesias NES Member

What I will do in the next census is only fill out how many people live with me and every other question I will write: See attached page.

The attached page will say that since I cant be 100% sure I answer everything accurately, and inaccurate data can count as lying, I chose to leave them blank. For any income or work information call the IRS and MA Deptarment of Revenue.

This should also cover me for the "not answering" and "lying" parts, since I answered them and I didnt lie.

4. Len-2A Training

Len-2A Training Instructor Instructor NES Life Member NES Member

I only put down the number of residents last time. I had a few visits and refused any further info, they also called. No fines/penalties ever arrived in spite of the fact that they threatened me with them. I basically told them to send it!

M1911 likes this.