• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Amazon won't sell me a BB Gun?

For this type of thing I usually shop on Amazon (for the reviews) and then have it shipped from Walmart. They have no problem shipping to MA.

FYI Pyramid now has adult-size Red Ryders...
We chose the Daisy Model 25 pump-action BB gun. Pyramid is the only place we found that sells them. Since we own three 12 gauge 870s, it makes sense that our daughters learn the ins-and-outs of pump-action weapons. The Model 25 has a fairly high muzzle velocity for an inexpensive beginner's air gun and the magazine only holds 50 rounds. This makes it easy to determine if the gun is completely unloaded at the end of each shooting session. Safety first is what we teach the girls.

Vote for AIrgunDepot.com here. Love their service and fast shipping. Good group of people. Plus, Jackie's videos are hawt.

Air gun depot /pyramyd air , owned by same company. Air Venturi
When in it comes to air gun stuff I with who has what I want in stock at a price I like.
AOA could well be owned by above also , dont k now dont care they have had stuff in stock that I wanted.

We chose the Daisy Model 25 pump-action BB gun. Pyramid is the only place we found that sells them. Since we own three 12 gauge 870s, it makes sense that our daughters learn the ins-and-outs of pump-action weapons. The Model 25 has a fairly high muzzle velocity for an inexpensive beginner's air gun and the magazine only holds 50 rounds. This makes it easy to determine if the gun is completely unloaded at the end of each shooting session. Safety first is what we teach the girls.
Entire nieghbor hood had 25s in the mid 80s we ran around the small rivers pretending it was WWi trench war . I dropped mine out of the boat (pallet strapped to 2 55g drums) frog hunting.

Thank you all for the info on this thread.
After I read it, I went to the Pyramid Air site and ordered a Model 25.
This Christmas it will be the 59th anniversary of me finding a Daisy Model 25 under the Christmas tree. I’m going to tag it:
“To all the boys from Santa”
The boys are me, 69, the kid, 36, and the grandkid, 4.

Going to get some BB’s at Wallys on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom