Amazon review

Amazon emailed asking me to review a pair of jeans I recently bought. Amazingly, the approved and posted my review:

Customer Review

Mini Schnauzer Lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep Pockets
December 23, 2019
Size: 38W x 30LColor: Light StonewashVerified Purchase
Pockets deep enough for a Glock 43 carried in an A-holster pocket holster or Smith JFrame in a Mitch Rosen pocket holster. Plus they fit nice and it's much easier finding the correct size on Amazon that hunting through the stacks at the mall for mu uncommon dimensopm.

Their algorithm hasn’t figured out what a Glock is yet?

*starts editing past reviews...*

I see the product is listed a Levis 550's. I have a pair of 560's that I bought to replace several pairs issued to me when I worked for a cable company. The 560's are even better, since you can get a Glock 19 or 17 in the pocket with a pocket holster (yeah, the pants sag a little to the side). Of course, I won't be buying any more Levis, which is unfortunate since those were the only jeans that had the perfect pocket for large pistols.

Jeez, I bailed out of Levi's specifically because I hated trying to draw a Kahr PM9 from the pocket, and this was with the waist one size bigger. 560s were a bit better than the 550 but still wasnt happy. Went to Carhardtt relaxed fit which I find to be a bit roomier without me looking like a middle aged guy pretending to be a teenage snowboarder. Are guys really pocket carrying full sized pistols?

Jeez, I bailed out of Levi's specifically because I hated trying to draw a Kahr PM9 from the pocket, and this was with the waist one size bigger. 560s were a bit better than the 550 but still wasnt happy. Went to Carhardtt relaxed fit which I find to be a bit roomier without me looking like a middle aged guy pretending to be a teenage snowboarder. Are guys really pocket carrying full sized pistols?
Back when I had firearms, sometimes! Someday when funds allow, I'll have to try the Carhartt relaxed fit. Need to buy a gun first, though.

1911 fits prwtty good in what ever type of pants my wife gets me now and again. Its my only requirement that the pockes are deep

Amazon emailed asking me to review a pair of jeans I recently bought. Amazingly, the approved and posted my review:

Customer Review

Mini Schnauzer Lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep Pockets
December 23, 2019
Size: 38W x 30LColor: Light StonewashVerified Purchase
Pockets deep enough for a Glock 43 carried in an A-holster pocket holster or Smith JFrame in a Mitch Rosen pocket holster. Plus they fit nice and it's much easier finding the correct size on Amazon that hunting through the stacks at the mall for mu uncommon dimensopm.
for the most part if its a positive review it will stand.

I've noticed that jeans that fit correctly when you put them on after washing tend to be about 2" too big after wearing them for a bit. The only solution I have been able to find is either add an inside the pants holster or use a Slidebelt.
Are guys really pocket carrying full sized pistols?
I pocket carry small pistols - Glock 43 or S&W 640. I find pocket carry has several advantages - very secure against the gun falling out of the holster (problematic in the DPRM); fully secure from visibility fff the pants go plumber; the gun can be fully gripped in prep it the hair on ones back goes up but you are no where near justified in showing a weapon and "sure, let me get my wallet" goes a lot better with prepping a pocket carry draw than a 3 o'clock one, particularly if you are a on older size 36/38 waist guy without cop hair.

5.11 defender flex straight fit
i replaced my few pairs of jeans with them
This! I just bought the 5.11 defender flex slim and I'll keep buying them as long as they make them. They are the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned and fit perfectly. The only ones I don't care for are the one's with the fake lines across the crotch. They look ridiculous.

The hidden pockets in the back are perfect for AR mags when you're at the range, or my cell phone in one and my ridge wallet in the other.

Back
Top Bottom