Amazon not sending knives to MA now?

I stopped ordering knives on amazon a while back after having the same issues. At that time is seemed to be that they wouldn't ship knives with "assisted" opening to MA.

Yup I tried to order a Kershaw assisted opener on Amazon and it kicked it back. Found the same knife on Ebay though, for a couple bucks more. Whatever.

Is Mass Obstructing Online Knife Purchases??

And other places it has been discussed that I could not quickly find. Yes, Amazon sucks. The entire new economy run by liberal virtue signalers sucks.

Sqaure (credit card processor) no weapons
Paypal no weapons
Vemo no weapons
Amazon no weapons to MA

Even in the gun world
Palmetto State Armory no to MA (even dealers)
Aero Precision no to MA (even dealers)
Les Baer no to MA (even dealers)

not meant to be even close to a complete list, but illustrative.

Cabelas (mail ordet)used to shop everything to mass, they stopped selling even legal stuff many years ago.
I use Amazon for the stuff im just to lazy to go pick ip at the store its often cheaper
Like pool filters, plus 5% back and the comm2a donation.
Although Amazon purchases are down so I should just start donating directly to comm2a

Amazon was blocking me buying swab-it foam bore tips of sizes like .22 but didn’t mind 12ga. Saying the product couldn’t be shipped to my address. Someone had posted amazon was claiming it was swab-it’s policy not to ship to mass. Interesting because the company is in Springfield and I ordered from their website and got it shortly afterwards in the mail.

Yep, lame as hell. It changed over the last few years as I bought a Kershaw knife in 2012 on Amazon no problems.

Dafuq? Tried to order a Kershaw Cryo with some other things and it got kicked out for shipping to Mass. This is a thing now too?

Lol that ban happened many months ago, they now cockblock assist knives to MA.

-Mike

Although Amazon purchases are down so I should just start donating directly to comm2a
I'ma go out on a limb:
You should start donating directly to Comm2A.

Pro-tip:
If one clicks on the Recurring radio button,
one can set up automagic monthly donations
(even in an amount of one's choice).

The income stream from recurring donations
allows Comm2A to better budget their operations.

BTW, if any long-time Comm2A supporters were mildly confused by the fact that
their 2018 recurring donation sum was not twelve times their monthly donation,
that's because their recurring donation stopped during their premature transition
of credit-card processors just before Labor Day.

And if you didn't re-register, you are no longer making recurring donations.

And if you did re-register, you quite possibly had a month+ gap in donations,
which can be backfilled with a one-time donation.

The above solicitations were neither scripted nor prompted by Comm2A.

I've had several clients charged with possession of a spring-assist knife here in MA.
liberty-queue-for-the-zoo-animals-self-tie-bow-tie-colourful.jpg

The police simply charged them with possession of a per se dangerous weapon, to wit: spring assisted knife. Judge refused to dismiss.
Which MA MGL law did they quote? Knife is not a switchblade, double edged, dagger, stiletto, dirk or "ballistic" spring-propelled blade that launches from the handle. The only other variable would be blade length on knives being carried in public, but those are local ordinances. My EDC is a Cold Steel "Voyager"folder with a 4" tanto blade. I removed the pocket clip and carry it in my right rear pocket. Knives and other weapons are forbidden in the office. The city where I work prohibits the carrying of knives with blades over 2.5", so I have to be cautious.

The bizarre thing is that you can drive to Cabela's and buy it right there off the rack. Same for Connecticut. They and mags like Sportmen's Guide won't ship folders to CT but I can buy the same exact knife at the East HArtford Cabelas. No ID, no nuttin. This is all really screwed up.

Was looking for a replacement for my well worn wrist rocket (rubber tubed slingshot) at Cabela’s when they first opened in Berlin. Couldn’t find one anywhere. I asked an associate where they hid them. Was told they don’t sell those Massachusetts!!!

The police simply charged them with possession of a per se dangerous weapon, to wit: spring assisted knife. Judge refused to dismiss.

Not to breach confidentiality, or cause problems to your case(s), but was this the sole charge, or an add on to a laundry list. I though that to be a per se "dangerous weapon" it had to be specified in the MGLs?

Amazon sucks, there shipping company is a mess and everything is late and I have had some stuff not show up, and they just say sorry it was lost in transit

Back
Top Bottom