Amazon no longer ships PEPPER SPRAY to MA customers??

it's frequently a challenge, but I try to avoid corporate suckubuses whenever I can. Amazon, Facebook, etc are no friends of gun owners and freedom.

Walmart carries FoxLabs. You can order it on-line and have it delivered to your local store, then just pick it up. That avoids the "shipping to Mass" issues.

That’s what I ran into for my little old 22 squirrel pellet gun I have. Unfortunately, the convenience with all the other items has made Amazon a mainstay at my house.

Your not joking. Went to two hardware stores and the big box stores to try to find propane adapters and hoses, no dice. Could have went to a plumbers aupply nut they were closed. Stuck with finding it at Amazon and being done with it.

I'm going out of my way to not use Amazonia nowadays. I want a rebate on the Prime fee, stuff takes forever. They wouldn't ship a mini frig to this state, hello Lowes.

Visit Freedomland, skinflint, and be done with it.
logo.023064b2.png

image_17529.jpg

About a month or so ago I ordered some Vickers base plates for my Glock 44 mags.

Amazon processed the order and they were being shipped to me. They got to either CT or NY and Amazon cancelled the order. They gave some BS about that item could not be shipped to MA.

as said before, you order from an alternate vendor, not direct from amazon.

Amazon won't let 3rd Party vendors ship to MA as well.

This must be new policy because in Feb, March, you could still buy pepper spray to a MA address.

Just like knives and Airsoft green gas for the kid, I will move over to Ebay if I ever want to order PS online.

Ive had people suggest third party vendors on Amazon in the past and I was never able to find one to ship here. Found a manufacturer who had no problem selling to MA residents and have used them ever since. Not sure if its similar to the whole "dont post ammo sellers who ship here" thing so I wont post the name

Amazon won't let 3rd Party vendors ship to MA as well.

This must be new policy because in Feb, March, you could still buy pepper spray to a MA address.

Just like knives and Airsoft green gas for the kid, I will move over to Ebay if I ever want to order PS online.
I've tried ordering it from Amazon at least 2 years ago and wasn't able to. Same thing with pellet rifles. Same thing with folding pocket knives. Woot (an Amazon company) has no problem with shipping knives to Mass. At least they didn't use to.

Following NES advice I have upgraded the entire family and relatives to animals friendly UDAP Pepper Power
Ordered it 3 weeks ago and it was delivered in 2 weeks in a nondescript box.
Now that the cat's out of the bag, UDAP has been my source as well for a few years now. Just bought a good sized jug for the truck

eta- I started carrying it in a pocket holster designed for magazines to keep it orientated correctly in my pocket. Otherwise it would move around in and the wrong position it looked like I was walking around with a huge boner [laugh]

OK, I read this today and since I was interested for a co-worker of mine, I tried the suggestions listed in some of the replies. Here is what I discovered:
1.). Internet stores which carry self defense spray will NOT ship to MA.
2.). Harbor Freight which someone posted does not carry pepper spray.
3.) Vendors on eBay which someone else suggested will NOT ship to MA.

I guess that just leaves the most straight forward way of getting the spray: going to a gun shop here in MA and buying it.

I guess that just leaves the most straight forward way of getting the spray: going to a gun shop here in MA and buying it.

There aren't many gun shops in the places where people would need to buy pepper spray the most if they are poor and don't own or have use of a car. That's intentional on the state's and many city's parts.

OK, I read this today and since I was interested for a co-worker of mine, I tried the suggestions listed in some of the replies. Here is what I discovered:
1.). Internet stores which carry self defense spray will NOT ship to MA.
2.). Harbor Freight which someone posted does not carry pepper spray.
3.) Vendors on eBay which someone else suggested will NOT ship to MA.

Walmart.com will, unless something has changed recently.

Back
Top Bottom