• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Amazon no longer ships PEPPER SPRAY to MA customers??

GlockJock

NES Member
Wife and daughters all carry, like me, but we all know it's (gunz!! ew!! ) an absolute "last resort", especially in this liberal wingnut hell hole where you'd probably be charged with assault if you were to even spray an attacker with a little OC spray, (rather than blast the knife wielding mugger/rapist/maggot with a nasty, icky g-g-g-GUN)...etc
So anyways, up until (very) recently we had been able to buy the Fox Labs Pepper Spray on Amazon and have it shipped to us in MA. No problem, no questions, no BS...but...

Now when you try to order it?.You get a "Sorry, we cannot ship to your location (MA) because they restrict the sale of Pepper Spray and..." (blah blah)...
So the question(s) is/are .. "What's up wit dat?" And anyone know where to buy OC Spray online and have it shipped??
PM me if you want (to eliminate a "run" on a certain website by MA customers etc..
Thanks in advance... (And yes this criminal infested, scumbag-coddling sh&thole just gets worse and worse..
Capture+_2020-07-17-14-17-43.png

Use some other outlet.

CANCEL THAT, they say MA laws will only allow in person sales of OC from a licensed Firearms Dealer

do you still need a FID for CS Pepper Spray, Mace, and other chemical irritants?

Little bit of trivia for you...."Mace" is a brand name of pepper spray. They make other stuff now too. So it's kind of redundant listing both. Like "facial tissues, Kleenex, etc". That is, unless you meant:

Maces.png

Use some other outlet.

CANCEL THAT, they say MA laws will only allow in person sales of OC from a licensed Firearms Dealer

I looked after my earlier post, and the requirement for an FID for "Mace" was eliminated in 2014

The issue is SELLERS have to be licensed according to Ch 140

Section 122C. (a) As used in this section and section 122D, ''self-defense spray'' shall mean chemical mace, pepper spray or any device or instrument which contains, propels or emits a liquid, gas, powder or other substance designed to incapacitate.

(b) Whoever, not being licensed as provided in section 122B, sells self-defense spray shall be punished by a fine of not more than $1,000 or by imprisonment in a house of correction for not more than 2 years.

(c) Whoever sells self-defense spray to a person younger than 18 years of age, if the person younger than 18 years of age does not have a firearms identification card, shall be punished by a fine of not more than $300.

(d) A person under 18 years of age who possesses self-defense spray and who does not have a firearms identification card shall be punished by a fine of not more than $300.

Last edited:
Order it from another source on Azn, that is what I did last time I ordered some. As long as you aren't buying from Azn and they aren't shipping it to you, most other vendors will allow the sale.

We used to be the ONLY state that required licensing for pepper spray. Only in MA could they eliminate the Licensing and still screw over law abiding citizens by making them only able to purchase at a gun store. I hate this state!

We used to be the ONLY state that required licensing for pepper spray. Only in MA could they eliminate the Licensing and still screw over law abiding citizens by making them only able to purchase at a gun store. I hate this state!

And they'd sell here UNTIL it no longer required an LTC/FID.

It’s unfortunate but take it with a grain of salt all these major corporations don’t care about your safety and legality of getting such tools to defend.

like others said Walmart might be good but if you are close hudson ma cabelas has them in stock and i would imagine bass prO

as said before, you order from an alternate vendor, not direct from amazon.

Yeah, except for the fact that Amazon had what I wanted in stock and everyone else was backordered for a month.

Edit: I also just checked and Amazon even bans the pellet/pellet gun transaction from 3rd party shops.

Yeah, except for the fact that Amazon had what I wanted in stock and everyone else was backordered for a month.

Edit: I also just checked and Amazon even bans the pellet/pellet gun transaction from 3rd party shops.

That’s what I ran into for my little old 22 squirrel pellet gun I have. Unfortunately, the convenience with all the other items has made Amazon a mainstay at my house.

Order it from another source on Azn, that is what I did last time I ordered some. As long as you aren't buying from Azn and they aren't shipping it to you, most other vendors will allow the sale.
I use Sabre brand, which I buy at KTP. Jill uses Cold Steel's "Inferno" brand, which might actually be better. She used it during a campus parking-lot confrontation against an assailant at LSU in Baton Rouge years ago. The man was incapacitated instantly. Knocked him right on his ass. Someone on this forum mentioned mail-order knives. Cold Steel does this as well and they have an extensive line of cutlery that comes out of the box razor-sharp. I carry a 4" version of their popular "Voyager" series of locking folders as my EDC knife. Cold Steel ships to MA. They are not pussies who are afraid of Maura Healey!

Back
Top Bottom