• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AMAZON basics full synthetic motor oil 10w30

After many years of changing my own oil I finally decided that it was too much of a hassle so I now go to Wally world in Epping NH and get their house brand full synthetic for my Altima and Silverado. They seem to better than the normal Wally worlds and I will not ever go to the auto dept in the Portsmouth store.

My wife has the oil in her Town and Country changed at the dealer because we have a lifetime warrantee and don't want any push-back.
I still change the oil in our two antique cars twice a your just for fun.

I have replaced plenty of engines when I was in the trade. Car oil should not be a price issue, Mobil One in the car and Shell Rotella T6 in the diesel truck every 5,000 miles with factory filters.
I only use Supertech full syn ( same as Amazon syn) in the wife’s Hyundai and so far I can’t complain in 97,000 miles. Have you watched the project farm video on shell Rotella gas versus mobile one you’ll be surprised

View: https://youtu.be/hTyrc1zjKEA

Mobile 1 is not too expensive a wall world. I use 0w-20 full synthetic. I change my oil once every 6 months and even that exceeds the manufacturer's recommendation of once a year. Are you seriously trying to cheap out a few bucks a year on unknow oil? Dude, I take shits where I spend more than that on toilet paper. I sure as hell ain't going to take risks on my engine over less then 5 bucks a year. Jesus Christ...
We use Mobil 1 OW-20 full synthetic as well. Jill's RAV4 requires it. In my Tacoma, I use Castrol synthetic. I agree; why take a chance and destroy an engine? Oil is cheap; engine replacements are not!

Back
Top Bottom