Amazing turnaround on PA non resident LTC

I decided to get my non resident LTC in PA just for extra coverage and I do some travelling in the state. I have not seen an easier process and turnaround then what I just went through. I received my LTC in a week. Yes that is right one week from when I sent it to when I received it in the mail.

I followed the process laid out on the hangunlaw.us site. I sent the packet in with all requested information last Tuesday and I received my LTC in the mail today. Ok say it was a week and one day.

It amazes me how some states go out of their way to allow us to exercise our second amendment rights and others make you jump through hurdles and wait.

So for anyone that is thinking about it, go ahead and do it, it could not be easier. It is good for fives years as well. I could not be happier. I also have my paperwork in for NH and my renewal for FL is pending.

I now must try out the process in MA and pay the exorbinant fee since I am now a CT resident but want to be covered when I come back to the state. I will update all on how my others go.

$27 and a week, you can't beat that. Got mine in a few days too, and they were extremely friendly on the phone when I asked if I can reduce it and laminate the copy (which you can do BTW).

Picture

Did you add a picture to yours too. There is a spot for it. Not sure if there is any advantage to doing that.

So you can reduce and laminate it for your wallet. Thanks for info.

Negative. I was thrown by that too, it says "valid without picture" (or something like that) so I didn't put it on, shrunk it down (the lady @ Centre Cty Sheriffs actually told me what % made it wallet sized but I've since forgotten), and laminated the sucker as is. If you want that %, call 'em up. Hopefully you get the same lady I got, as she was extremely helpful. What a pleasure it was to deal with a "free" state.

Back
Top Bottom