Am I alone?

Blue Talons?

ammo-jpg.264540

Looks like those safety Glasers or Blazers whatever they were called. Haven’t seen them in a long time but they were like $20.00 for 5 or some crazy thing.

Looks like those safety Glasers or Blazers whatever they were called. Haven’t seen them in a long time but they were like $20.00 for 5 or some crazy thing.

Funny. I see Blue and think "INERT"...

Some kind of whiz bang coating. Mostly I use them cause they're c̶h̶e̶a̶p̶ inexpensive.

I thought they were a safety type/frangible round made specifically for HD. Looks just like them. Honestly last time I saw them was at AAA Police Supply about 10yrs ago when they were marketing them. Super expensive and never bought them but they look identical.

I have found my youthful OCD greatly diminished in my old age. While I am still fairly organized and somewhat picky about some things, organizing ammo in neat rows in an ammo can is not high on my list of things I must do, but, being a believer in "to each his own", I say do what you need to do to be happy!

Have determined this was a fools task.

One of the boxes fell on it's side as I was putting them away, looks almost like it did when I bought the damn things. [banghead]

Stripper clips are in my future.

Back
Top Bottom