• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Always Make Sure You Have Enough Ammo

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Don't you just hate it when you're in the middle of a shooting spree and you run low on ammo, then have to run into Wal-Mart to get more:

Surveillance shows gunman shoot ammo case at Tumwater Walmart

TUMWATER, Wash. — Tim Day stopped in the middle of his violent shooting spree in June to visit the Tumwater Walmart.

He needed more ammunition.

Video obtained by KING 5 News from Tumwater police shows Day shooting his way into the locked ammunition case in the store’s sporting goods section.

8152b6808e0515328310a8f9a2c68a35.jpg

After leaving the Walmart he was shot and killed by an armed customer[thumbsup].

That part should have been in the headline!

The liberal media doesn't want to encourage people to defend themselves. You are supposed to wait for the copsch, even in Washington state.
I figure the guy wasn't in it for the long haul and wasn't really thinking ahead. Not only was he toting a short barreled wheel gun, he only took one box of ammo.
At my local WalMart there are usually a couple of guys lingering around the ammo case, myself included, with cell phones in hand, calculating cost per round. Then I check the price against Target Sports. Unless they are dumping stuff, I order it online. Mostly because I want to support Target Sports for telling our AG to suck it.

Back
Top Bottom