• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Always lick the chicken grease off your fingers before shooting

Amputee Marksman

NES Member
“Always lick the chicken grease off your fingers before shooting,”
“Always shoot the gun right side up,”
“always make sure there’s a white person around so you have someone to blame for everything that goes wrong in your life”
“always aim for small children to ensure you actually hit another gang member,”

Gun teacher tells black students to ‘lick chicken grease’ off fingers

Clarification.jpg

I don't know about chix grease, but foie gras can be equally daunting to shoot with...

View attachment 604102
Now I'm hungry.

I don't have a nice terrine like that, though, just some frozen vac-packed disks of:

A slice of torchon allowed to melt atop a properly prepared steakburger is A Thing of Beauty.

As an Afghani American equally roasted would have been to add a 3rd slide with gun safety tips for Muslims.

As it was, it does just come off as racist side swipe at Americans (white and black)

Firearms Instructor? or... stand up comic? I really can't tell...

1650063454294.png
1650063484544.png

I was in a S&W 3gen amorer class with some FBI CSI guys from NY city. They do the balistic testing for the NYPD. These guys talked about test firing crime seen guns that were lubed with chicken fat or at the very least they were covered with chicken grease. At the time it was kind of funny, however in retrospect I guss this is the way it is.

Last edited:
He may have gone to the Chris Rock "How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Cops" school of instruction techniques.

Not to be confused with the "How to Get Your Face Slapped by Will Smith" school of stand-up comedy.

Back
Top Bottom