Alternitive to Paypal ?

SJan

NES Member
What is the best thing for buying / selling in forum classifieds these days?
Something easy and hassle free with low to no fees for seller and buyer

Zelle. As long as your bank and the other guys bank accepts it. Instant transfer. $0.00 fees.

Venmo is second if you cant use Zelle.

Ps: I bought a house in another country using Zelle transfers. It was gangster (not really), my lawyer got together with their lawyer, sent me a message, I hit transfer, their lawyer confirmed and everyone signed the papers.

Alternitive to Paypal ?
"Something easy and hassle free with low to no fees for seller and buyer..."

A check...?

Last edited:
I've used Cash App few times to send and receive 3-4 hundred. Easy, convenient, and they don't seem to care what you're paying for.
Some reviews claim that really large transactions can be rejected for "security reasons".
My wife thinks her coworker had to pay some fees to send funds overseas.

Are you not using PayPal due to fees or politics? Tie it to a bank account to avoid any fees

Never had problems with Zelle wrt no fees, easy. Funds for me turn up instantly but as others said it can vary. No need to disclose, maybe someone just wanted to send you some dough. 😉

Ive used cash app to send, never recieve.
If you are not using paypal to finance Glock slides off ebay for 0% for 6 months you are doing it wrong!

Instant as in sometimes around three business days, though some transfers go through within a day. Several clients pay me using Zelle. Your milage will vary.
Instant as in maybe 5 minutes if it is slow.

If it took you that long, it is because the other person never used Zelle and ddint click the link until after a while.

I have transferred over $30K using Zelle over the past 2 years.

Instant as in maybe 5 minutes if it is slow. If it took you that long, it is because the other person never used Zelle and ddint click the link until after a while. I have transferred over $30K using Zelle over the past 2 years.

Your experience is different than mine. While true that recipients tend to receive notification from their bank within, say, 5 minutes that a transaction has been instigated, additioal time is required for funds to deposit. And that additional time is the variable. (( LIke you, I use this all the time, as do my clients. )) It was that funding time I was addressing, not the notification.

Back
Top Bottom