(also) Running for a seat on GOALs board of directors

Bob beat me to it, and he deserves your vote as much or more than I do (but fortunately, you can vote for both of us):
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...unning-for-a-seat-on-GOALs-board-of-directors

As anyone who has met me or read my many posts here knows, I am an ardent supporter of the Second Amendment and I want to do all I can to see the civil right that it protects rise to the same level of importance, acceptance and legal protection as all of our other civil and fundamental rights.

I know this will be a long process of education, advocacy and community. I hope that I can help GOAL build on its past success and I would appreciate your support and vote in the upcoming elections.

Here is my candidate biography for your reference:
Michael Concannon - GOAL Board of Directors Candidate Biography said:
I am a shooting enthusiast, firearm collector, electrical engineer, and once again, a small business owner (newly formed FFL07). Though I was not born in this area, I have now lived and raised my children in New England for 15 years with my wife of 17 years, who was born in Massachusetts.

During my career as a Consultant/Electrical Engineer, I have worked with many companies in this area as well as started and run my own. Living and working here has made me realize how important it is to get involved with all aspects of the political system to restore it to something more in fitting with its history and critical role in the founding of this nation. To that end, I have been working locally with other members of my community to get good people on the ballot as well as taking every opportunity to testify to and meet with elected officials to convey the dysfunction of this state and its laws as they relate to firearms ownership, civil rights and their impact on law-abiding citizens of this state.

I believe it is absolutely critical to expand the ranks of firearm ownership and political involvement of those owners as well as work with any and all who seek the protection of civil rights to raise this issue to its proper place among our other fundamental and civil rights. I also believe it is critical to continue and expand GOAL’s valuable efforts in education, conservation and hunting in New England to ensure that the next generation has access to and the knowledge to use, preserve and benefit from all this region has to offer.

I suspect that anyone who can survive on NES without getting chewed up will make an excellent director. I look forward to supporting those NESers who have announced candidacy.

Do the ballots get mailed to us or something? Just curious as this is my first year as a part of GOAL.

You can count on my vote Mike!

haven't been around on goal for 3 years however I have friends who have who aren't on the forum and honestly wouldn't know who to vote for I will make sure they write both of your names down!

Bob beat me to it, and he deserves your vote as much or more than I do (but fortunately, you can vote for both of us):
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...unning-for-a-seat-on-GOALs-board-of-directors

As anyone who has met me or read my many posts here knows, I am an ardent supporter of the Second Amendment and I want to do all I can to see the civil right that it protects rise to the same level of importance, acceptance and legal protection as all of our other civil and fundamental rights.

I know this will be a long process of education, advocacy and community. I hope that I can help GOAL build on its past success and I would appreciate your support and vote in the upcoming elections.

Here is my candidate biography for your reference:

Mike, you have my support as well. Your posts have enlightened many of us and you will be a welcomed piece to the puzzle.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

Still have 2 years before I'm eligible to vote, but If you are still running when the 2014/15 elections come around, you'll get mine. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom