• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Also just joined

Just realize some of us have a extremely twisted sensor of humor and where mean to our friends.

Read the Boris shovel ak thread.

Funny pic thread is awesome.

Don't post selfies listing to metal driving to a company that ripped you off . We will make fun of you .

Duly noted, Sir!

Someone pointed me to the funny pic thread yesterday, I've had a lot of fun in there already.

Just Google'd Boris' AK shovel thread. What a creative man. I hope he's available when my new desk is delivered from Ikea. I'll be needing someone handy to put it together for me.....

And I promise not to post any selfies whatsoever....

Also try to read what you're about to post, especially if from a phone/tablet with auto-correct enabled. Makes for some really garbled posts (seen above, I've seen far worse too)...

I met a lot of members through either the NES shoot (only went to one) and from hosting a build party (went on for months). I also hosted the first NES Sausage Fest recently, and hope to have more of those. It would be great if a woman (or a few) would join in the fun. [laugh] Good fun grinding, and cramming meat into hog guts. [rofl2] Then there's the periodic get togethers that are run around here. Pretty much once a quarter a bunch of us meet up at Molly's Tavern in NH. I know there are more frequent meetings in Natick and Framingham (or those areas). Good chance to meet other members.

Poor Ben....I've been a member of other forums over the years, so I do my best to check my posts to try and catch stuff that shouldn't be in there. And it's helped me half-master the art of understanding the language, as above, of accidental garble.

But I'd be happy to come out and do some womanly grinding and cramming for you. As long as I'm not the only female. A girl gets tired sometimes, after all.....

I just jacked some parts up in the mill, if that's what you mean.

I think mikejr got the date threaded deleted.
I'll probably do it again tho.

I was going to add that it would explain the way you're posting. Not so easy to type well with just one hand. [rofl2]

Also try to read what you're about to post, especially if from a phone/tablet with auto-correct enabled. Makes for some really garbled posts (seen above, I've seen far worse too)...

I met a lot of members through either the NES shoot (only went to one) and from hosting a build party (went on for months). I also hosted the first NES Sausage Fest recently, and hope to have more of those. It would be great if a woman (or a few) would join in the fun. [laugh] Good fun grinding, and cramming meat into hog guts. [rofl2] Then there's the periodic get togethers that are run around here. Pretty much once a quarter a bunch of us meet up at Molly's Tavern in NH. I know there are more frequent meetings in Natick and Framingham (or those areas). Good chance to meet other members.

So a bunch of dudes stuffing their meat. Seems legit.

Welcome. I do hope you are actually English. We need more Brits in the shooting sports.

Oh and brace yourself. NES isn't quite 4chan, but somedays....

Yup, I'm now running the ones in Natick. They are monthly and usually (but not always) on the 2nd Thursday each month, meeting at B&K Sales and then heading over to Morse Tavern for dinner ~8PM. I post that one in the "Off Topic" sub-forum as it is open to everyone (not just paid members).

Just Google'd Boris' AK shovel thread. What a creative man. I hope he's available when my new desk is delivered from Ikea. I'll be needing someone handy to put it together for me.....

And if you attend our Natick get-togethers the odds are that you'll meet the man! Boris frequently attends and sometimes brings interesting things that he's built. We met and had dinner together just this past Thursday night.

Ya can't just vote and run away! [grin]
Let us know your thoughts!

So some can rip you apart for your beliefs! [thinking]

I'm currently most enjoying pistol shooting. And yes, I joined Mass Firearms School in Holliston, MA back in August. I went there for my Basic Firearms Safety Course for my LTC application - found it to be an awesome place, and bought a range membership there. I've been taking lessons with an instructor there, but just got my LTC last week, so I'll be shooting alone for the first time next visit. Very cool.

I've been mostly using a Glock G19, SIG Sauer P229E (sometimes P226), and Beretta 92FS. Will keep working on those alone, and figure out which I'd like to buy as a first.

Good on you. You are going about things the right way. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom