• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Alpha Concealment Goes GREEN

Hey everyone,

I have just joined NES and am excited to get to know the community.

A little bit about Alpha Concealment Systems.

It all started when I first began looking at kydex holsters for my Glock 19. It didn't take long for me to notice the excessive lead times of most holster companies out there. I didn't want to wait 4-8 weeks for a holster so I decided I would make my own. I researched the techniques and ordered the materials. Less than two weeks later I had a kydex holster and immediately ordered more materials so I could make more holsters. What started as a hobby quickly lead to filling orders for friends and family. This is when I decided to start Alpha Concealment Systems.

Our products have been tested and used by industry professionals who are constantly working with us to ensure our products are nothing but the best. All of our products come with a lifetime warranty on all hardware and parts.

Our average turnaround time on a holster is anywhere from three days to two weeks.

Check us out at www.alphaconcealmentsystems.com

Super-fast communication. Answered e-mail question instantly. Willing to make a custom light bearing appendix holster for me with a unusual mod. Can't wait to get my light and see what he can come up with.

Welcome! Just took a look at your website and the deal for a holster + mag carrier looks enticing...

Order it this weekend and you should have it by the end of the week!

- - - Updated - - -

Super-fast communication. Answered e-mail question instantly. Willing to make a custom light bearing appendix holster for me with a unusual mod. Can't wait to get my light and see what he can come up with.

I'm really looking forward to working on that holster. I have some good ideas on how to mount the magnet.

Do you have any more pictures of the mounting options?

For the loops, are they snaps or permanent fixtures?

I will post up some more pics of the different mounting options. The loops are pull-the-dot snaps

- - - Updated - - -

Any sample pics? Work filter is blocking your site....

What's your email? I can send you a couple different examples.

Appendix IWB for Glock 19
vavaqure.jpg

IWB in FDE for a Glock 26
7uqequ6e.jpg

Left handed IWB in black for a Glock 23
u4y2yre3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The clip on the mag holder can also be used on a holster.

If you were looking for a specific style of attachment then we can work something out and I will order one for your holster. (This would affect the price though)

So, could I order a holster/mag carrier combo and have you put the same belt clip that the mag carrier comes with on the holster? I like the clip better than loops on most of my holsters. The two holsters I have with loops seem to shift around more than the one I have with clips. I plan on ordering within the next week.

Thanks,
Jeff

So, could I order a holster/mag carrier combo and have you put the same belt clip that the mag carrier comes with on the holster? I like the clip better than loops on most of my holsters. The two holsters I have with loops seem to shift around more than the one I have with clips. I plan on ordering within the next week.

Thanks,
Jeff

That won't be a problem. There should be an option when placing your order to select the plastic clip on the holster.

Thanks for your interest!

Anthony

Just picked up my edc combo from Alpha Concealment it was customized and it fit perfect! Great customer service!

Looks good . Will be needing a few holsters soon. But didn't see the guns I have . 1911 and I still trying to pic glock 30 or xds for summer carry. You plan to expand?

Last edited:
Looks good . Will be needing a few holsters soon. But didn't see the guns I have . 1911 and I still trying to pic glock 30 or xds for summer carry. You plan to expand?

I am always planning to expand. I am in the process of coming up with a blue gun exchange program.

If I don't offer the model you want, you can send me the blue gun and I will give you a holster for that model as an exchange.

This will help add to my blue gun collection, which would expand the models I can offer.

Are the mag holders meant for IWB or OWB, asking because of the option for bullet direction

Also do you make double mag holders, and do they have adjustable retention?

Pm sent. Stuff looks nice just need a full size M&P 45.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are the mag holders meant for IWB or OWB, asking because of the option for bullet direction

Also do you make double mag holders, and do they have adjustable retention?

Good question. I wear them OWB but they can be worn IWB. If you want I can make it so that the clip could be attached on either side of the Mag. It would only be about 1/8" thicker at the top.

Sorry to learn of your retirement from the industry. I have a couple of your Prometheus IWB holsters, the one for my VP9 is super comfortable and a favorite.

I am sure we all wish you the best in whatever direction you go from here.

Closing announcement (accessed 6/21/2021)
http://www.alphaconceal.com/

🐯

Back
Top Bottom