Allen West nominated to NRA's Board of Directors

Rockrivr1

NES Member
i think he'd be a good addition to the board

Folks, I was humbled to learn that I've made the National Rifle Association Board of Directors ballot this year, which went out in this month's First Freedom magazine. I'd be honored to serve and defend our Second Amendment rights, if that is the will of the membership. "An armed American is a citizen, an unarmed American is a subject."

From his web page.

I became a Life Member a couple of weeks ago, and before that I'd been receiving American Rifleman as part of my regular membership. I've never gotten the First Freedom magazine quoted in the OP. Does anyone know if I'll be getting a ballot?

I am so disgusted by the NRA "Nominating committee" process by which the leadership tells the members how to vote, that I just vote for all unendorsed candidates.

Without a nominating committee endorsement (generally available if you are a "famous name", even if you have no particular gun rights accomplishment) you don't have a chance. Just look at all Jim Wallace has done for the cause, and his futile attempt to get an NRA board seat.

Last edited:
I became a Life Member a couple of weeks ago, and before that I'd been receiving American Rifleman as part of my regular membership. I've never gotten the First Freedom magazine quoted in the OP. Does anyone know if I'll be getting a ballot?
The ballot was in my Rifleman magazine. I think you have to be a member for five years consecutively before they give you a ballot.

Nice!! I wish he'd be Trump's VP. People like Colonel West and Sheriff David Clarke are no joke. The zero we have in the White House couldn't hold a candle to these patriots.

I am so disgusted by the NRA "Nominating committee" process by which the leadership tells the members how to vote, that I just vote for all unendorsed candidates.

Without a nominating committee endorsement (generally available if you are a "famouos name", even if you have not particular gun rights accomplishment) you don't have a chance. Just look at all Jim Wallace has done for the cause, and his futile attempt to get an NRA board seat.

Yes, then they circle the wagons around dirt bag Grover Norquist.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...hreaten-reelection-to-nra-board-of-directors/

Nice!! I wish he'd be Trump's VP. People like Colonel West and Sheriff David Clarke are no joke. The zero we have in the White House couldn't hold a candle to these patriots.

The zero in the White House couldn't hold a candle to a heroin addict on the streets of any city or town in the country.

You're not the only one. Sadly I find it hard to trust them.

Without a nominating committee endorsement (generally available if you are a "famous name", even if you have no particular gun rights accomplishment) you don't have a chance. Just look at all Jim Wallace has done for the cause, and his futile attempt to get an NRA board seat.

Back
Top Bottom