*Alleged Theft at Shooter's Outpost Caught on Camera

One guy I encountered was telling me about his visit to sig. He basically told me how he was talking to a friend in the parking lot in the Sun for like 10 minutes and they wouldn't let him go inside because his temp was too high.... [rofl]

Not surprised. I had that happen at a doctor's appointment too. [rolleyes]

The Sig pro shop and the south of the border crowd that camps out in the parking lot is kind of annoying anyways.

Not surprised. I had that happen at a doctor's appointment too. [rolleyes]

The Sig pro shop and the south of the border crowd that camps out in the parking lot is kind of annoying anyways.

He was basically just dumbfounded that the guy wouldnt let him in after he explained that he had been standing in the sun for 10 minutes. So he literally had to cool down in his car before he could go inside. [rofl]

Anyone else feel extremely weird when you bring something small to home depot or lowes (say a bolt) to buy a matching item and put your item in your pocket once you have found what you needed?
As a matter of fact yes when I run into O'Connor's Hardware . Same with any store.
I went into Idylwilde for two items so I didn't grab a basket. Then I saw some cold stuff that caught my eye so I grabbed them too. Arms are now stuffed with crap and the line was 4 deep so I held onto them. Got to the register and commented on frozen hands and the woman who knows me said why didn't you just put some in your sweatshirt pocket? I looked her square in the eye and asked if she was crazy and trying to get me pinched for shop lifting. Then we both laughed.

As a matter of fact yes when I run into O'Connor's Hardware . Same with any store.
I went into Idylwilde for two items so I didn't grab a basket. Then I saw some cold stuff that caught my eye so I grabbed them too. Arms are now stuffed with crap and the line was 4 deep so I held onto them. Got to the register and commented on frozen hands and the woman who knows me said why didn't you just put some in your sweatshirt pocket? I looked her square in the eye and asked if she was crazy and trying to get me pinched for shop lifting. Then we both laughed.
So you live in the Billerica area?

I can’t quote because it’s archived but this is been going on for a while. No mention here but I seem to remember the Craigslist Killer being the catalyst...

My favorite line is “Can’t even legally own a stick..”

Attachments

• BD010416-1766-48F0-9A08-7DABF3F96D0B.png
    BD010416-1766-48F0-9A08-7DABF3F96D0B.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 40
  • B14A8857-2966-4322-961C-1F09A75BB6FB.png
    B14A8857-2966-4322-961C-1F09A75BB6FB.png
    240 KB · Views: 40
Mass. Law does not apply to NEW HAMPSHIRE!! Get used to that!!! There is no jurisdiction for that Communist State here. The owner of those joints must love how you all are willing to give up your freedom to him, as you lick his scrotum.

That's actually not quite correct.

Federal law says that the firearm must be legal for the purchaser to own in their state of residence for the seller to sell it to them.

So, New Hampshire selling firearm to Mass resident cannot sell firearm that isn't legal for Mass resident to purchase in Mass.

That's actually not quite correct.

Federal law says that the firearm must be legal for the purchaser to own in their state of residence for the seller to sell it to them.

So, New Hampshire selling firearm to Mass resident cannot sell firearm that isn't legal for Mass resident to purchase in Mass.

He's not talking about a firearm, he's talking about ammunition and other policies about shit like regulating VFG sales and other phantasms that SO, deli ticket emporium, and various other box stores have made up. And can we just not go there and turn this into one of those f***ing threads again? I mean its already making the bad shopping cart bearing screeching and honking noises, but still.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVo2ss5qoiY

Mass. Law does not apply to NEW HAMPSHIRE!! Get used to that!!! There is no jurisdiction for that Communist State here. The owner of those joints must love how you all are willing to give up your freedom to him, as you lick his scrotum.
I met Jim a couple times when I lived in the area. Seemed like a good dude.

For the record, I never licked his scrotum.🤣🤣🤣

They did when I was there last summer, look up at camera and supposedly takes your temperature lol

Nothing wrong with being the 1st entity in the history of the universe to catch a previously unknown COVID-19 case with a thermal camera / temp check.

Eventually it will happen. It might take a billion years, but mark my words, eventually a person will have a ripping hot fever, magically not sense this in anyway and get discovered at a temp check.

Follow the science! 6 feet! 3 feet! 1 mask! 2 masks! 3+ masks! Mask mandates! DONT YOU CARE ABOUT OLD PEOPLE!!?!?!111111111111ONE 2 WEEKZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! CURVES!!!!!!!1111

Nothing wrong with being the 1st entity in the history of the universe to catch a previously unknown COVID-19 case with a thermal camera / temp check.

Eventually it will happen. It might take a billion years, but mark my words, eventually a person will have a ripping hot fever, magically not sense this in anyway and get discovered at a temp check.

Follow the science! 6 feet! 3 feet! 1 mask! 2 masks! 3+ masks! Mask mandates! DONT YOU CARE ABOUT OLD PEOPLE!!?!?!111111111111ONE 2 WEEKZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! CURVES!!!!!!!1111

Impossible. In the future this will be sensed and reported by the sensing chips they are implanting with the vaccines. You will be detected quickly, then identified for quick transport to isolation camp.

Shoplifting doesn't even require you to leave the store in MA or NH. Willful concealment is the same crime.

JFC the density of this thread is quickly approaching singularity level. A few more posts like those and it'll collapse and suck the rest of NES in with it.

Do you guys think the 20 second video is ALL the video they have of this guy?? You can be sure that Jim went back and followed him on camera from the time he walked in the store to the time he left and knows exactly where the ammo came from and whether or not it was paid for before he left the store. He is not going to post the entire video since he's just trying to get the guy's attention with the shot of him doing what is alleged.

He could have gotten his name from the credit card used if he did purchase something else while there OR there is this magical thing called "The Internet" where one can pay for all manner of information like say automobile registration data! So if you happen to have a nice clear shot of the alleged shoplifter's license plate and a few minutes time, you can easily get the info. You don't need facial recognition technology which I'm sure they are not using at SO FFS.

Jim is a member here, I wish he would chime in and just put this thread out of its misery.

I always stick items in my pockets and "forget" to pay for them, while in gun stores.
At really chaotic communal yard sales I hold unpurchased items up like the Statue of Liberty's torch
until I'm done browsing and ready to pay for 'em all. I really dislike the body english
of letting some item dangle down next to my pockets.

Makes you kind of wonder what the keystone cops would do if you were at home minding your own business and playing call of duty on your xbox or playstation loudly and the cops decided to knock on the door?
Imagine if they peek in the window and see you at dry-firing practice while watching TV.[shocked]

Jesus some of these guys have switched to heavy duty tin foil lately.
It's the NES version of the Gorilla Glue Pomade Challenge -
they stuck the tinfoil on with Green Loctite.

Would a reasonable person think it was then required to review register video to see if you can absolve the guy?
Waal...no large retailer lets employees accost a suspected shoplifter
until they cross the threshold back into the parking lot.

Hand-to-mouth shopkeepers may be more informal.

Anyone else feel extremely weird when you bring something small to home depot or lowes (say a bolt) to buy a matching item and put your item in your pocket once you have found what you needed?
I hold it up to the cashier, and say, "... and this is one I brought in to match".
They invariably shrug so hard I feel like offering them an ibuprofen.

The My Item is usually an imperfect match, so my Plan B is,
"OK, let's walk back into the shelves and you show me another one just like this".
  • Black tinted flange bolt, and all they have are stainless.
  • Item has a Spag's price tag from 1984.
  • Etc.
Never needed to go to Plan B yet.

Plan C starts with blading away,
but after that it gets a little hazy.

I remember back in 2014 or 2015 when I was a Mass resident, me and a buddy went in there and we wanted to buy a Saiga AK, completely Mass legal ...
[rolleyes]
Guess what: if it was just one of you,
they probably would have sold it to yaz.
[shocked]
It's not like back in the day,
when a Westchester sporting goods store
would sell one tactical golf rangefinder
to two guys from Long Island without at least a tax stamp.
[rofl]

Knock-knock "Avon calling. . . (SLAM)." BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!!!!!!!
MeatyTastyDorking-max-1mb.gif

Not what you were expecting, was it?

I usually have a st Anselm sweatshirt on (my sons school) and wear a wool flat cap. I don't know.....what's that make me look like 🤣
I'd say Charles Bronson,
but somehow it feels like that cosplay
calls for something other than a sweatshirt.

No way.

Police dept wouldn't do that( run the plate).. a cop that is friendly with the store, of course. Back in a previous life as a 911 dispatcher, running a plate for something like that would get you in trouble.

You have to have a reason to run a plate.
Cops didn't run the plate.
It was one of those newfangled MAC ID vanity plates.
SO just turned on their WiFi scanner and browsed access point names.

I wont argue that, I’m pretty sure Sig does the same thing but I can’t remember lol
They did when I was there last summer, look up at camera and supposedly takes your temperature lol
thermometer-goes-where.jpg

One guy I encountered was telling me about his visit to sig. He basically told me how he was talking to a friend in the parking lot in the Sun for like 10 minutes and they wouldn't let him go inside because his temp was too high.... [rofl]
jwc2he7c71.gif

New Hampshire: a state so free that
a store owner can tell you to GTFO of his store.

He's not talking about a firearm, he's talking about ammunition and other policies about shit like regulating VFG sales and other phantasms that SO, deli ticket emporium, and various other box stores have made up.
To be fair, we have no idea what @FisherTech was talking about, because
he was too het up to even quote what he's responding to.

Jim is a member here, I wish he would chime in and just put this thread out of its misery.
He's probably eyeing the inventory and thinking about putting himself out of his misery.[shocked]

Last edited:
Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about states having laws I agree with or disagree with.

I said a private store decided to have a policy that mimics another state. Private store.....they made a choice to do so and I don't have a problem with that.
Their store, their rules. Don't like it, don't shop there. Buncha friggin whineybutt crybabies here. SO has a history of catching thieving dirtbags on camera, including shitbags that throw shit filled baby diapers out in their parking lot. Good for them!

JFC the density of this thread is quickly approaching singularity level. A few more posts like those and it'll collapse and suck the rest of NES in with it.

Do you guys think the 20 second video is ALL the video they have of this guy?? You can be sure that Jim went back and followed him on camera from the time he walked in the store to the time he left and knows exactly where the ammo came from and whether or not it was paid for before he left the store. He is not going to post the entire video since he's just trying to get the guy's attention with the shot of him doing what is alleged.

He could have gotten his name from the credit card used if he did purchase something else while there OR there is this magical thing called "The Internet" where one can pay for all manner of information like say automobile registration data! So if you happen to have a nice clear shot of the alleged shoplifter's license plate and a few minutes time, you can easily get the info. You don't need facial recognition technology which I'm sure they are not using at SO FFS.

So the fact that the video has been removed says what? I agree it would be nice if the owner would put this to bed.

Keep bowing too and Making excuses. It shows that many of you here worship that guy.
For what it's worth, SIG's retail store in Epping does the same thing. As soon as you walk in they have you stop and look up at their camera. I personally could care less, but then again I am not stealing anything.

Shoulda coulda woulda.

Some of you sound like old ladies at an afternoon tea gossiping. Chasing your tails round n round while you state your erudite explanations of what musta happened. Doesn’t anyone do anything worthwhile during the day any more, or are you all in the chat room all day? Or sitting at home in a medical chair posting? Or in prison posting?

Jesus H. f***ing Christ
You still here?
Your lord and master pedo Joe just said he doesn't want you to have guns.
Snap to it boy and turn them things in.

Back
Top Bottom