• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

*Alleged Theft at Shooter's Outpost Caught on Camera

I think that could be considered facial recognition
Then so would walking in any store with cameras before masks were state mandated in stores.

God the tin foil is thick on some of the hats on this site.

Keep bowing too and Making excuses. It shows that many of you here worship that guy.
I don't. I just shop there from time to time. And am smart enough to realize they had my face on camera pre mask mandate....just like every other store I walk jnto.....so it's no different to lower my mask for a second when I walk in the door. Others apparently are not so smart.

Well I don't and won't. I have standards. I don't make rules like he does and then make up Bull Shit excuses about being afraid of problems from Ma$$holechusetts. Yes, I still have the post he made. contradicting what he was telling every one.
But pulling a mask down to see your face.....when pre mask mandate they saw your faces the whole time....just like every other store you walk into....sets you off for some reason?

But pulling a mask down to see your face.....when pre mask mandate they saw your faces the whole time....just like every other store you walk into....sets you off for some reason?
No, That was just the icing on the cake.

I don't like the guy or his self made rules that DO NOT apply to New Hampshire.

So while everyone is reeeing back and forth about masks, cameras(no shit your face is on camera), etc, nobody has answered the question of how SO got this dude's name from the picture.

So-what specifically is SO using to get people's names?

I don't blame any business for going after thieves. This may have not been the best way to go about it. I wasn't an SO fan before, so it isn't like I care about their business rep other than them being a blue label glock dealer.

So while everyone is reeeing back and forth about masks, cameras(no shit your face is on camera), etc, nobody has answered the question of how SO got this dude's name from the picture.

I don't blame any business for going after thieves. This may have not been the best way to go about it. I wasn't an SO fan before, so it isn't like I care about their business rep other than them being a blue label glock dealer.
There was a photo of the vehicle he got in after. Plate number and all. Perhaps he called the police?

Then so would walking in any store with cameras before masks were state mandated in stores.

God the tin foil is thick on some of the hats on this site.
My point is that they take the picture so they can recognize your face, it doesn't have to be any fancy conspiracy software doing it

I archived this for such occasions:

This was posted April 27, 2019 on Northeast Shooters Page #8 about Shooters Outpost opening a new store in Amherst, NH

"FID & buy all the Ammo in the place. No FID/ no ammo. It does prevent ammunition from my store to be on your streets by the people that you wouldn’t want to be in public with your family. It has little to do with your AG. To prevent the accusations of profiling, we ask everyone to see the FID/or LTC. There has been more than you could ever imagine. No card holder has ever left without ammunition or compliant long guns they’ve wanted. You folks think it’s about you, it’s about the ones that can’t get what you have. If I just sold to everyone without asking, you’d be more pissed off if one of those “bad” sales ended up with it being unlawful to shop on this side of the border or your family were victimized by one of those scum. Come work for a week, I’ll show you some that would scare the shit out of you!"

Shooters-Hooksett, Monday at 10:37 PM Report

#225/242

No, That was just the icing on the cake.

I don't like the guy or his self made rules that DO NOT apply to New Hampshire.

There is no icing. You baked and ate that cake long ago. You have been jaded for years. From back when you were still in MA if I remember correctly.

If I had a moonbat AG with unlimited resources and a high profile agenda try to come after my ass I’d be like sorry no Ma**h***s allowed too...

What did I see on this FB when it first came out?

1. All camera sees is a guy who furtively puts ammo in his pocket while in the gun room upstairs.
2. Guy has already violated store safety rules by carrying ammo upstairs, disregarding the prominent sign on the stairs.

Conclusion so far: behavior indicates a shoplifter.

Would a reasonable person think it was then required to review register video to see if you can absolve the guy? Not in the real world. Notice that the FB post only asks the identified person to contact the store. That's a decent thing for Jim to do. I see no liability for the store here, no apology required. The customer violated store policy in a dubious way; he was stupid and rude to do so. The fifteen minutes of infamy he received is a fair reward for being stupid and rude.

There is no icing. You baked and ate that cake long ago. You have been jaded for years. From back when you were still in MA if I remember correctly.

If I had a moonbat AG with unlimited resources and a high profile agenda try to come after my ass I’d be like sorry no Ma**h***s allowed too...
Fwiw the last 2 or 3 times I've been in there to buy primers I have not been asked for a mass ltc or even a drivers license. I never mi ded showing my ltc in the past there.....I have to show it in mass.....so never had an issue with the store having their own policy to ask for it.

Wrong!! I knew nothing of that place when I lived in Ma$$holechusetts. I helped that clown out many years ago when he needed some one to go look at a John Deere attachment that may have been his that was stolen.

What did I see on this FB when it first came out?

1. All camera sees is a guy who furtively puts ammo in his pocket while in the gun room upstairs.
2. Guy has already violated store safety rules by carrying ammo upstairs, disregarding the prominent sign on the stairs.

Conclusion so far: behavior indicates a shoplifter.

Would a reasonable person think it was then required to review register video to see if you can absolve the guy? Not in the real world. Notice that the FB post only asks the identified person to contact the store. That's a decent thing for Jim to do. I see no liability for the store here, no apology required. The customer violated store policy in a dubious way; he was stupid and rude to do so. The fifteen minutes of infamy he received is a fair reward for being stupid and rude.

A lot of people “behave like a shoplifter” that don’t shoplift. Going off a 20 second clip is foolish.

Fwiw the last 2 or 3 times I've been in there to buy primers I have not been asked for a mass ltc or even a drivers license. I never mi ded showing my ltc in the past there.....I have to show it in mass.....so never had an issue with the store having their own policy to ask for it.
So you agree that all states should have the same laws that like you have there. BAAAAA!!!!!! says the sheep.

Wrong!! I knew nothing of that place when I lived in Ma$$holechusetts. I helped that clown out many years ago when he needed some one to go look at a John Deere attachment that may have been his that was stolen.

Well regardless your issue with him clearly has little to do with his store policy. It’s just a vehicle to serve your ongoing vendetta. And that’s fine I respect that. Just trying to keep it real...

So you agree that all states should have the same laws that like you have there. BAAAAA!!!!!! says the sheep.
Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about states having laws I agree with or disagree with.

I said a private store decided to have a policy that mimics another state. Private store.....they made a choice to do so and I don't have a problem with that.

Back
Top Bottom