• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

That 54 billion we just sent to Ukraine would hire an awful lot if private security...

Lets do some quick, simple math...

130,930 schools in the united states according to a quick google search.

54 billion dollars
÷
--------------------------------------
$412,000 per school

If they actually wanted to stop this, they would, but they dont, not until you give up your ability to secure yourself from their tyranny.

That 54 billion we just sent to Ukraine would hire an awful lot if private security...

54 billion dollars
÷
$412,000 per school

If they actually wanted to stop this, they would, but they dont, not until you give up your ability to secure yourself from their tyranny.
But foreign aid is really about kick backs and money laundering for our pols and their friends and families.

But foreign aid is really about kick backs and money laundering for our pols and their friends and families.
This. They can’t just take the money straight up, so they give it away to Ukraine who in turn buys blankets, beans and bullets with it from connected people who get the contracts.

Those people own stock in the BBB companies, and the owners of these companies give board seats and paid speaking gigs to the suits that gave Ukraine the $ in the first place.

Remember, the big guy always gets his 10%

The 'answer' is not to armor up the schools to make them even more like prisons than they are now. The chance of being injured or killed in a school shooting are less than that of being struck by lightning. Media should not be making this kind of event 24x7 coverage, or any terrorist attack for that matter. It just gives mentally ill impressionable people a reward for trying a copycat act. The Newtown killer wanted to get famous in the media, and he knew he would make a splash.

When I was in HS, the place was not like a super max prison. You could walk in and walk out without a metal detector, without armed teachers. Schools should be
open buildings where kids go about their business. The idea that its a 'soft target' is just crap. Just don't give these lunatics so much press coverage, it will stop them more than any idiotic locking down or arming up our schools.

Mm Nope I was working in a sh*tty mill
6 hours a day after school but I did have a car I got to fix every weekend 🤣🤣

just curious, is the mill still there? Did it's function get outsourced to a low wage nation? If the mill is still there, is the current crop of employees likely to be of dubious immigration status?

Go to the 4:00 mark to hear the start of a pretty good rant.

well at least coach Kerr has the good sense not to call out China so as to not damage the NBA’s profit margin, which was his stated reason for not defending the nba exec a few years ago who called out China’s human rights violations. I would have respected his opinions more if he weren’t a cuck for the CCP. Kerr is a beta who will never stick his neck out for the dangerous issues. my guess is he has a leftist wife at home who is pressuring him to “use his platform” for justice, and she keeps reciting all of the same anti-gun talking points in his ear so he can recite them at will. I‘m sure he had to tell her that China is off-limits or they’ll lose the mansion and they would have to cancel the club membership.

Poor people generally have nice stuff. I think the average white suburbanite would be shocked. Here's a simple exercise. Take a ride around Chelsea (consistently ranked as one of the poorest cities in MA) and make note of the make and models of the cars you see. (INB4 "drug dealers"...If they all belonged to drug dealers, there would be more drug dealers than drug users.)
Truth.

Was TDY at Fort Polk Louisiana many years ago. Driving around that area you can tell it's poor folks. Every house is a run down Mobil home that's falling apart.....but in the driveway is a brand new pickup truck and a kick ass bass boat.

Gotta have priorities 😂

yeah, it's f***ing ridiculous.....who give a f*** if he's trans/gay/white/latino/black.....what the f*** does that have to do with it?

Usually these shooters are f***ing relentlessly bullied to the point of literal ptsd while everyone turns their f***ing back to it and then pumps the kid full of adhd meds and and SSRI and then we sit back scratching our f***ing heads....the left blames guns and the right just says "meh, ain't my kid so I don't care".....the whole society is f***ing sick.

This 100%. When I coached my nephews in various levels of youth baseball, I would see kids from all walks of life zero in on certain kids and harass them to no end, it is unbelievable how cruel and f***ing evil regular kids can be and, with social media, it is even worse nowadays. I would do everything in my power to squash this shit down but I could easily see kids that are a bit different getting f***ed up from this constant bullying/harassment. Christ, most of us on here are adults and look at the shit some people say about others just because they disagree with whatever. People can be unbelievably cruel, most people can handle it but a few cannot, it f***s them up. Not making excuses for this kid, as this was truly, unbelievably horrific, but people are drawing conclusions and making stupid statements about something/someone they/we have absolutely no idea about.

You have a couple motivations for these actions. You want to stop some of them. Death penalty for these killers. They will never get better. So, take them out back and Fargo them. Get a slow feed chipper. Start feet first and let them go. Put that on TV and let's see how the shootings dry up. But, instead. The killers become famous for 15 minutes. New gun laws get put into place because it is a feel good measure that furthers the disarming of the populous.

View attachment 619566
I'm going to wait and see. It's always informative what comes out after the initial rush to judgement, by all sides. Some questions yet to be answered:
  • Immigration status?
  • Gun acquired legally?
  • Ignored/missed warning signs?
  • Mental health indicators?
  • Actual political leanings?
  • Issues with school or specific teacher?
  • Security failures at school?
  • Family issues?
I would add to that list, “What was this kid’s gun training?” As any trained weapons expert can attest to, it would take a tremendous amount of skill to KILL 15+ people in a short period of time. Many people survive gunshots… unless lethal areas are hit. Pretty “talented” 18- year old to be able to inflict 15+ lethal wounds in a row.

my liberal friends agree that they weren't sure if Trump was gonna take back the White House from Biden in 2024 but with these recent shootings, Biden basically ensured a guaranteed reelection.
Given the current state we’re in you think this will be on the minds of people when they vote 2 years from now [rofl2] The buffalo shooting was 11 days ago. Stop anyone on the street today and ask them who Payton Gendron is and listen for the crickets

Reading some of these comments its sad that we have become so desensitized to children being murdered in school. I can't even begin to imagine what these parents are going through tonight.:(
Not that it’s wrong but you’re looking at this through an emotional lens. I don’t think anyone here is happy that this happened. Some just choose to look through the lens of reality.

No firearms were used.

Children and adults, local residents and tourists were all among the dozens killed when a lorry ploughed into crowds.
Of the 86 who died, 10 were children and teenagers.
A total of 303 people were taken to hospital following the attacks, the health department said. Most of those who were killed died in the hours immediately after the attack.

Name a law that will stop this. If you have one great pass it. The guns didn't do anything, the sick f*** person did it.
it's not the NRA etc..

Last edited:
The 'answer' is not to armor up the schools to make them even more like prisons than they are now. The chance of being injured or killed in a school shooting are less than that of being struck by lightning. Media should not be making this kind of event 24x7 coverage, or any terrorist attack for that matter. It just gives mentally ill impressionable people a reward for trying a copycat act. The Newtown killer wanted to get famous in the media, and he knew he would make a splash.

When I was in HS, the place was not like a super max prison. You could walk in and walk out without a metal detector, without armed teachers. Schools should be
open buildings where kids go about their business. The idea that its a 'soft target' is just crap. Just don't give these lunatics so much press coverage, it will stop them more than any idiotic locking down or arming up our schools.
I have been saying this for years about the corrupt media. It will never change. The press has a huge liberal bent and they want gun control. The pols on both sides of the aisle can't help themselves either. The public does have some right to know what happened... But the coverage is absolutely a motivator for this type of act. At this point, I doubt the genie could be put back in the bottle, anyway. The info will be in the internet somewhere and it's like a sick game for some of them.

At the end of the day it's a mental health issue, but I'm not sure there is any workable solution. I'm not in favor of locking up crazy people that aren't demonstrably dangerous by their actions not ideas, because TPTB would have me on that list and put away in short order.

Takes all of 20 seconds to run Enforce. Well, if I could do it on this computer, a government computer 30 minutes.
Unfortunately I know exactly what you mean - 20-30 minutes to a "usable" system from login. And that is if you reboot every other day in order to get minimal stability.

the media is a business. they know what sells and/or brings in viewers so they bombard the public with what they perceive to be the story of the day. it's why shows like the view continually harp on the same 4 topics, they know what the housewife who watches the show wants to hear. if gun control cries didn't stir the public into a frenzy we'd never see it in the media. you guys give the media too much credit.

The SCOTUS are about rule on the NY pistol case and there is an up-tick in shootings.
🤔
And oh yea, how's all the Chicago shootings going? Does anyone give a f*** about that? any senators on the senate floor begging to stop it in Chicago.
These politicians are fake cesspool scumbags

This 100%. When I coached my nephews in various levels of youth baseball, I would see kids from all walks of life zero in on certain kids and harass them to no end, it is unbelievable how cruel and f***ing evil regular kids can be and, with social media, it is even worse nowadays. I would do everything in my power to squash this shit down but I could easily see kids that are a bit different getting f***ed up from this constant bullying/harassment. Christ, most of us on here are adults and look at the shit some people say about others just because they disagree with whatever. People can be unbelievably cruel, most people can handle it but a few cannot, it f***s them up. Not making excuses for this kid, as this was truly, unbelievably horrific, but people are drawing conclusions and making stupid statements about something/someone they/we have absolutely no idea about.
+1

In my experience, schools talk a big game on bullying, but really don't do anything about it. I've seen it too many times to count, my kids tell me about it. These kinds of things are what we should all EXPECT from government run education.

my tenured professor friend says he will never ever get a gun for protection because he doesn't trust himself with it. "People get sad, people get angry. We're only human, how do you guarantee you'll always be in control and not do something stupid in the heat of the moment?"
Does this person own a car? Same theory applies since a vehicle rolls down the street with vastly more kinetic energy than any small arms.

Now they're indicating that after he crashed his car in front of the school in a ditch, the ISD officer at the school engaged him, as well as two other police officers who had arrived. They 'couldn't contain him' and called in for a SWAT team
When I got the forum pulled up this AM, this thread was already 14 pages. I really dont want to read every page, what firearm/s did the murderer use?

Now they're indicating that after he crashed his car in front of the school in a ditch, the ISD officer at the school engaged him, as well as two other police officers who had arrived. They 'couldn't contain him' and called in for a SWAT team

Three cops and he won without them dying? And the delay they caused still left him enough time to get inside and inflict around thirty casualties?

That all seems... unlikely. Not saying it didn't happen, but it's hard for me to think of a plausible way that it does.

54 billion dollars
÷
$412,000 per school

Right 54bil and “they” congress was joyful of arming citizens with machine guns wtf?

Back
Top Bottom