• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

So we've made it illegal to have 30 round mags, semiauto with evil features, waiting periods, red flag laws, registration, licensing, NFA taxes, purchase limits etc yet these crimes still occur.

It seems more gun control might not be the answer.
It is absolutely the answer, only to a different question.

I keep saying it. Cowards make the worst cops. And apparently it would seem that most cops are cowards. I mean, they have no problem using force and violence on innocent people, like desperate parents. But actually engaging someone who might shoot back? Nope, better let dozens of children be murdered then risk their own lives. Pussies.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There we have it. “Previously known to law enforcement”

Fk you all you asshats “there’s nothing suspicious here…shit just happens…our beautiful government who I trust completely would NEVER consider setting up a psycho kid to shoot up a school for political purposes…that’s just CRAZY tin foil talk”

Oh. And go pop into the NY shooter thread. Just been revealed he was being worked online by a “retired” fed agent snd “five other men” prior to the shooting on 4chan.
Post in thread 'Mass shooting in NY'
https://www.northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/mass-shooting-in-ny.432889/post-7894899

3DA0A3DF-C191-4DDD-AEDE-F1D6F80B5AC4.jpeg

Nah, I wasn't being unequivocal. I don't know that. It's just the most logical explanation to me.
Most logical is to presume a grandpa bought it. I do not think kid would know what a DD even is.

Or like our tinfoil squad would suggest- his FBI handlers bought it for him. Who cares now.

Yep. It’s one thing to be a worthless coward. It’s another thing to be a worthless coward who stops people who aren’t. It seems to me, if you actively prevent people from stopping a shooter, you are complicit in the murders. Charge them with felony murder. Maybe that would send a message to these spineless pussies.

Yep. It’s one thing to be a worthless coward. It’s another thing to be a worthless coward who stops people who aren’t. It seems to me, if you actively prevent people from stopping a shooter, you are complicit in the murders. Charge them with felony murder. Maybe that would send a message to these spineless pussies.
An hour is a ton of bleed out time. I'd bet my left nut some of those kids would be alive if not let to leak out in a pile.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There we have it. “Previously known to law enforcement”

Fk you all you asshats “there’s nothing suspicious here…shit just happens…our beautiful government who I trust completely would NEVER consider setting up a psycho kid to shoot up a school for political purposes…that’s just CRAZY tin foil talk”

Oh. And go pop into the NY shooter thread. Just been revealed he was being worked online by a “retired” fed agent snd “five other men” prior to the shooting on 4chan.
Post in thread 'Mass shooting in NY'
https://www.northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/mass-shooting-in-ny.432889/post-7894899

View attachment 620349

View: https://twitter.com/mrolly_24/status/1530166639513182208?s=21&t=E34g_dTDdozoSHrzRXhAsw

Well, there was enough sarcasm and police bashing here already. Police sucks, it is nothing new.
Truth is - any solution that relies on human heroism is usually doomed to be a failure as humans generally suck - they are no heroes.

For security to work it needs to be a system that does not require heroic acts. The real guilty one is the person who kept all the doors open.

And if future of every school is to have a metal detector at each entrance and proper search of each person entering- may be is the way it needs to be from now on.
Sorry, but I respectfully and strongly disagree.
What you call "heroic", as if it is some kind of unicorn mindset, has been shown in practice by both LEOs and "ordinary people", to be the most effective response to an active shooter event. IMNSHO if LEOs are not willing to respond in that way, then they need to find another profession, or at least a desk job. I also think that many LEOs would take such action, but their TTPs and management constrain them from doing so.

WRT to metal detectors and searches, you're talking about preventing attacks to begin with, which is a laudable goal, but IMNSHO turning schools into virtual prisons is not the answer; what you'll get is students that act like inmates. Yes, there needs to be good security such as controlling access outside of starting and ending times, secure classrooms, effective active shooter procedures and drills, etc., but the missing link these days seems to be dealing with the actual people who are disposed to becoming murderers before they switch on. Things like real mental health care, better monitoring of people at risk, etc. The problem isn't things, buildings, guns, etc., but people, both responders and potential perps.

p.s. Metal detectors at the doors would not have done a thing to prevent this tragedy. Armed and trained SRO(s) and teachers probably would have, regardless of metal detectors or locked doors.

…the Uvalde shooter has been detained and questioned four years ago over a plot to shoot up a school in his senior year -2022
If tue, it’s a whole new dynamic. TX doesn’t need a Red Flag Law to address professed mass killers, just like Buffalo didn’t either. How can we let criminals out of jaill, not prosecute and jail criminals and let kids who profess a desire to kill everyone go about their planning and execution of mass killings?

Last edited:
Sorry, but I respectfully and strongly disagree.
What you call "heroic", as if it is some kind of unicorn mindset, has been shown in practice by both LEOs and "ordinary people", to be the most effective response to an active shooter event. IMNSHO if LEOs are not willing to respond in that way, then they need to find another profession, or at least a desk job. I also think that many LEOs would take such action, but their TTPs and management constrain them from doing so.

WRT to metal detectors and searches, you're talking about preventing attacks to begin with, which is a laudable goal, but IMNSHO turning schools into virtual prisons is not the answer; what you'll get is students that act like inmates. Yes, there needs to be good security such as controlling access outside of starting and ending times, secure classrooms, effective active shooter procedures and drills, etc., but the missing link these days seems to be dealing with the actual people who are disposed to becoming murderers before they switch on. Things like real mental health care, better monitoring of people at risk, etc. The problem isn't things, buildings, guns, etc., but people, both responders and potential perps.

p.s. Metal detectors at the doors would not have done a thing to prevent this tragedy. Armed and trained SRO(s) and teachers probably would have, regardless of metal detectors or locked doors.
metal detector at the entrance presumes a bulletproof door on a buzzer behind it. it is a jail system, yes.

in the world where police and people who serve that police treat population as a cattle - you cannot expect them to do anything other than what butchers do to a cattle. just saying.

“…The older of the two [who was 14 in 2018, possibly our shooter] was released on April 23 into his mother's care. [adds up..our shooter lived with his drug addict mother]

On April 25, the pair were taken into custody again, and this time arrested for Conspiracy to Commit Murder.

Uvalde CISD issued a statement on Thursday (2018):

Our school district is committed to the safety and education of all our students and we want to clearly communicate about safety issues when they arise. One of our Morales Junior High students was experiencing a crisis. Upon rendering aid and support, the student revealed a future plan to conduct a school shooting in the year of 2022. With the type of detailed information that was revealed by the student to law enforcement and confirmed in their investigation, the student has been arrested and will not be returning to our school.”

The official story is he “dropped out” of high school, but it appears they kicked him out for plotting to murder everyone.

The point I’m making is that both the tool and the person wielding it are to blame when both the person and the tool are used to murder someone. This should be plainly obvious. You think the police don’t consider a murder weapon when investigating a homicide?
Welp, #2, ignored. Not feeding the damn troll. I'll say it, have fun Maura.

No offense, but I would greatly prefer 19 dead cops or good samaritans to 19 dead kids. And while I'm sure that isn't the choice that was being made, and it's entirely possible that those kids were already dead, I would still rather see a bunch of dead cops or good samaritans in the honest effort to save as many kids as could be saved rather than waiting for backup or a tactical team.

At that point they would be heroes. Unlike the much more likely case that a bunch of pussies showed up and were more worried about their own safety and keeping the parents from doing something that might make them look bad and allowed kids to die for their own ego.
Look at it from another point of view, would a fire captain allow family members to run into a fully involved house? Not if he could prevent it. At least no fire captain I ever worked with, I'm sure you can find one somewhere. I guess is a better way of putting it.

Even Rand says implementing gun policies directed to stopping mass shootings are senseless…

"Even if we did have definitive and complete data sources on the characteristics of all mass shooting incidents, it is still likely to be exceedingly difficult to identify useful predictors of mass shootings…

…even if states and other jurisdictions developed and implemented policies that prevented mass shootings, there are several statistical challenges that make it unlikely that researchers will be able to demonstrate statistically significant benefits of the effective policies.

Improved treatment for mental health problems or suicidality might reduce certain types of mass shootings, but such policies may also reduce far more-common forms of homicide, suicide, and crime and may also improve economic productivity and social well-being. Similarly, policies aimed at reducing domestic violence or preventing crime are worth pursuing for those benefits, and they may also reduce the incidence of some types of mass shootings (i.e., familicides, felony-related killings). Focusing efforts on implementing public policies that reduce violence more broadly, rather than making policy decisions based only on the most-extreme forms of such violence, may not eliminate mass shootings but may reduce their occurrence and lethality and ultimately save more lives.
"

“…The older of the two [who was 14 in 2018, possibly our shooter] was released on April 23 into his mother's care. [adds up..our shooter lived with his drug addict mother]

On April 25, the pair were taken into custody again, and this time arrested for Conspiracy to Commit Murder.

Uvalde CISD issued a statement on Thursday (2018):

Our school district is committed to the safety and education of all our students and we want to clearly communicate about safety issues when they arise. One of our Morales Junior High students was experiencing a crisis. Upon rendering aid and support, the student revealed a future plan to conduct a school shooting in the year of 2022. With the type of detailed information that was revealed by the student to law enforcement and confirmed in their investigation, the student has been arrested and will not be returning to our school.”

The official story is he “dropped out” of high school, but it appears they kicked him out for plotting to murder everyone.
So was our shooter recently released from Juvi lockup for the 2018 charges?

Sealed juvi records…I guess we’ll never know

I know, it's CNN. But I've read similar reports about the same survivor, Miah Cerillo, elsewhere. For those who don't wish to give clicks, here are her salient points:

• Teacher was in the act of locking the classroom door when the shooter suddenly showed up, shot out the window glass, executed the teacher, then started shooting indiscrimately.
  • Shooter went into the adjoining classroom and repeated the process there. He then played loud music.
  • She and another wounded student called 911 from the classroom.
  • This survivor took some of her dead friend's blood, smeared it on herself, and played dead.
  • She's not sure when police showed up, but knows they waited.

She'll clearly never be the same. Sad.

Back
Top Bottom