Alleged Intruder Armed with Knife Takes Fatal Head Shot: Escambia County, Florida

Reptile

NES Member
An alleged intruder armed with a knife took a fatal head shot from a homeowner Tuesday in Escambia County, Florida.

WKRG reports that the suspect, a 54-year-old male, allegedly kicked in the door of the residence then “armed himself with a knife.”

He allegedly made threats against the woman of the house and went “room to room” trying to find her. He discovered her in a back bedroom. She was armed and shot twice at the man out of fear for her life.

One of the shots struck the suspect in the head, killing him.

The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office (ECSO) commented on the incident, saying, “At the time of the incident, the suspect, had an active Domestic Violence Injunction filed on him. He was also reportedly on his way to anger management treatment when the incident took place.”

The ECSO posted video showing the suspect allegedly kicking in the door to make entrance into the home.

WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS PROFANITY

Apparently she was ready to play, I wish I could see the look on his face right before the grand finale. Maybe he should have taken his anger management classes more seriously.

how quickly did the cops respond to this? Did they sit this one out? The deceased was probably well known to the cops. Are they making her jump through the hoops?

An alleged intruder armed with a knife took a fatal head shot from a homeowner Tuesday in Escambia County, Florida.
Ted is in the house.

... She ... shot twice at the man out of fear for her life.
The Left must hate it when we roll out our narratives.

Apparently she was ready to play, ...
[rofl]
... I wish I could see the look on his face right before the grand finale.
58w80o.jpg

how quickly did the cops respond to this?
I don't deduct points if she settled for holding her gun
while the guy was going room-to-room,
and didn't start finger-<bleep>ing her smartphone
until she was done realigning his attitude.

Back
Top Bottom