Allah for AKs?

The first-place winner was awarded an AK-47 rifle and $700, a report from RBC Radio said. Second place was worth an AK-47 and $500, and third place got two grenades and $400, RBC reported. Winners also received religious books.

I wander how much is ammo in Somalia.

I can't imagine that AKs or ammo are that expensive there. No AWB ban, no auto restrictions. Both sides in the cold war shipped tons of arms for free to various sides.

The comments made my eyes bleed. Badly thought out arguments, and the spelling made me think they were written by preschoolers.

I dearly hope that the people represented in the comment posting (first page anyway, couldn't make it past that) are not truly representative of the masses. [thinking]

If this was in the US would the third place be the real winner? A full-auto NFA AK-47 is around 15k here, but what is the going price for two grenades?[smile]

third place got two grenades and $400

over here we get crappy plastic trophys.

If this was in the US would the third place be the real winner? A full-auto NFA AK-47 is around 15k here, but what is the going price for two grenades?[smile]

In the U.S, we would all win. No losers allowed anymore.

I would still take the full auto AK over the grenades, it can be reloaded, the grenades cant.

I have a coworker who is Iraqi and I asked him how much an ak-47 is there he said about $500 us and told me a story about how merchants in the market fire them into the air to prove they work! Can you imagine! Crazy stuff!

I saw a documentary with 2 American Journalist that were allowed into Somalia they were heavily guarded.They were allowed to move about and went to the arms market AK-47 were $150 American because at that point in time there was a cease fire so it drove the weapon prices down,an RPG-7 was $300.When they went to one of the crash sites of the Blackhawks,a man that owned the house where a few pieces fell was still BSed and demanded the journalists pay for his damage becuase they were Americans.

The documentary was made in 2009 I think.

I saw a documentary with 2 American Journalist that were allowed into Somalia they were heavily guarded.They were allowed to move about and went to the arms market AK-47 were $150 American because at that point in time there was a cease fire so it drove the weapon prices down,an RPG-7 was $300.When they went to one of the crash sites of the Blackhawks,a man that owned the house where a few pieces fell was still BSed and demanded the journalists pay for his damage becuase they were Americans.

The documentary was made in 2009 I think.

Apparently the reason why Somalia is so unstable is because guns are readily available. [thinking] What do you expect from a channel owned by Al Gore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the reason why Somalia is so unstable is because guns are readily available. [thinking] What do you expect from a channel owned by Al Gore?

well, gun are readily available everywhere, only price varies, Norway was perfect example. The sad thing is the shit idols like Al Gore and Jimmy Carter were the ones supplying free guns and cash to unstable idiots in the first place.

My vote is to crate our Marsha + entire ****ing legislature with Devil Patric and drop them over Somalia so that they can legislate whatever the f they want over there.

Back
Top Bottom