• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

All Things Motors (Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Boats...)

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wednesday, 8/7 from 11a to 7p, the C8 will be on display at MacMulkin Chevy in Nashua.

Go to their website, Macmulkin.net to reserve a spot via eventbrite.

I can't make it, but hopefully some of you can.

I'll have to wait for another dealership to take part in the tour.

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@VetteGirlMA
Which color?
View attachment 296268

Mine's Rapid Blue
Sebring Orange. I did a build online 2020 vette, 3LT package, the engine show off kit, transparent top, the first type of seats (GT seats I believe) not the hard track ones, and the machined wheels. When I was done I swear it looks like Mclaren MP4. I didn't use the send it to the dealer option yet. All this "production is sold out" is just the usual buzz to generate more sales. The reality is it's dealers ordering cars for their lots. Same thing with the Gladiator. I'm just patiently sitting and waiting for the buzz to die off a little bit and then pounce. As near as I can tell the Gladiators don't seem to be selling all that well, at the price point they are at, so I figure early next year is when the sales will start and all the people who paid over MSRP sticker will feel like chumps watching that much more depreciation vanish from their vehicles.

By the way that rapid blue is a really nice color too! It's almost like the Mustang's grabber blue.

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sebring Orange. I did a build online 2020 vette, 3LT package, the engine show off kit, transparent top, the first type of seats (GT seats I believe) not the hard track ones, and the machined wheels. When I was done I swear it looks like Mclaren MP4. I didn't use the send it to the dealer option yet. All this "production is sold out" is just the usual buzz to generate more sales. The reality is it's dealers ordering cars for their lots. Same thing with the Gladiator. I'm just patiently sitting and waiting for the buzz to die off a little bit and then pounce. As near as I can tell the Gladiators don't seem to be selling all that well, at the price point they are at, so I figure early next year is when the sales will start and all the people who paid over MSRP sticker will feel like chumps watching that much more depreciation vanish from their vehicles.

By the way that rapid blue is a really nice color too! It's almost like the Mustang's grabber blue.

Sebring Orange was my other color. It looks really sweet. That Zeus bronze looks awesome, but I just can't see having a subdued color on a car like this.

I did Z51, 3LT [blue accent leather], black 5-spoke, body color roof, red engine cover, yellow calipers,
Here's the screenshot from the PDF
MyVette.png

And I'll probably wrap it anyway.. HE HE HE.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I think you’re thinking of the C4s. Or maybe my sarcasm meter is broken. My apologies if the latter
The C4's were junk, not only ugly but terribly unreliable too.
My cousin lusted for a Corvette all his life, when he was finally able to afford one, he bought a brand new one in 1984. (first year of the C4)
He HATED it, kept it less than a year and dumped it, and took a bath on the trade-in too.

BigTimber

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The C4's were junk, not only ugly but terribly unreliable too.
My cousin lusted for a Corvette all his life, when he was finally able to afford one, he bought a brand new one in 1984. (first year of the C4)
He HATED it, kept it less than a year and dumped it, and took a bath on the trade-in too.
Yeah C4s are the black sheep for sure. With the 84s being the worst of the lot. However I will say Being a late model C4 (95-96) can be had for under 10 in real good shape it’s not a bad option for a entry level toy/fun car.

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Top Bottom