ALL the parts for ALL the guns

Has anyone every used or seen this company and it's web site?

http://www.e-gunparts.com/dept.asp

It seems to have everything for every gun. They even had parts listed
for my 1955 Savage shotgun and my 1971 Winchester 22LR (Cooley 64).

Pretty amazing and the prices seemed reasonable. (Of course, don't know if they will ship to PRM or not.)

Numrich

Numrich doesn't carry "all parts for all guns", but has a huge inventory of parts - often ones they have picked up surplus, form non-servicable guns; etc. While you'll often find what you seek, you won't find a full or accurate inventory on line - pretty much the only way to find out if a small part is in stock is to order it and see if you get it.

I've ordered from them on a few occasions as recently as last month. The parts have never been as described but you know what they say,"Hope breeds eternal...". If you can buy from anyone else please consider doing so.

I have gotten more than a few parts from them. Some worked, some did not. They seem to be willing to take those that do not work back. I consider that aplus.

I've ordered from them from time to time.

They are quick to ship.

They aren't truthful about condition.

They are fair priced, but you can beat their prices frequently.

THey don't have everything, but they do have a LOT of stuff.

Well, as a newbie, I was just surprized to see as many parts as I did when I found this site for the first time this week. And, no, I have never ordered from them yet. But, your comments are great, as they tell about the reality. So if I try to order extra mags for my 1970s Winchester, you saying I should not be surprized on what I end up getting????

When something looks too good to be true, then it probably isn't..... gee, I think I have heard this before...... (from my mother about 50 years ago!)

And, yes, my title was supposed to be a bit on the joking side, so I should have put it in quotes or something.... sorry about that.

traveler57,

Don't worry, I don't think anyone took your post the wrong way. Numrich does have a lot and I wouldn't worry too much about quality ahead of time. Most of what they have is factory material.

I ordered this NOS stock, bolt assmbly, and bands for this 1917 and several other carbine parts. I was surprised at the turn around and am very pleased with the goods !

17tree.jpg

e-gun parts (or Gun Parts Inc, or as they used to be known - Numrich) is the largest gun parts supplier in the country, bar none. There are some other sites that may have more parts for certain items, or specialize in a particular category, but for sheer breadth they are unmatched. You won't find too many gunsmiths that don't have a copy of their catalog sitting close to the bench. In addition they also have schematics in the catalog for many of the firearms they carry parts for, which can come in handy. If you have a lot of old guns like I do buying the catalog is a good investment IMO.

You just have to keep in mind that many of the parts they do have are used so condition is variable. But if you get a junker they will take it back. And I have found better deals from other suppliers on certain parts, but for others Numrich is often the only source.

And as I said earlier, they are fairly QUICK, unlike a certain company out west that took over 6 weeks to pull out a cleaning rod I'd ordered. Considering I had to get them to change the shipping address from Camp Shelby to an APO (Kuwait).

i order from them now and then, i have gotten good service and parts from them,you have to remember they deal in used parts,for the most part.a crap shoot, i put together a win 97 from e-bay parts,there were a lot of small parts i needed to finish it,-screws,ejector,springs ect,i though they would be used,but all parts were new,go figure. :D ed smith

Back
Top Bottom