All Los Angeles Schools Closed Due To "Credible Terror Threat"

and as quickly as LA shutdown over this that is how quickly and simply our country can become crippled. The terrorists have definitely won my friends. A major city seemingly brought to its knees over an e-mail. What kind of manpower will it take to search 1,000 schools.....and while that manpower is committed elsewhere who will be minding the store?

My guess is this was a test to see who would react and how many resources were committed to that reaction. Kind of feeling it out if you will...

Or it could just be a huge hoax. either way you can bet any interested parties were watching.

And it's not just the schools, of course. It's the...what, 200,000 or more parents that all of a sudden have child care issues.

And it's not just the schools, of course. It's the...what, 200,000 or more parents that all of a sudden have child care issues.

exactly right. So now it impacts businesses and alters rush hour traffic patterns....probably causes more car accidents than normal....further stressing resources...so yes. It reaches even further than just the schools.

Isn't this how they distracted the NYPD in Die Hard 3? Big tank of raspberry jelly in the Chester A Arthur middle school?

I bet all the gold is gone from the Federal Reserve. Actually, I bet it was gone already.

Not to derail, but some say the same about Fort Knox.

FBI said it wasn't credible from the beginning and LA set a terrible precedent by cancelling school. Has there been one situation where ISIS called before an attack? That was the hallmark of the IRA. They wanted to terrorize with minimal loss of life.

Terrorism = winning.

I caught a bit of the news the morning and they were interviewing some lady with school aged kids. She stated that the terrorist are "trying" to make us scared and than she said she was scared. One more vote for big gov intervention on citizens was just punched by this lady in my opinion.

Luckily only 10% of LA students show up at school and the 90% walking around all have illegal guns.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom